Bonus Chapter - 1

" His love knew no boundaries
Her love has no limits.
Their's love met each other
And they bloomed together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one such a fine day.

Already Avinash and Anika's engagement was completed three days later Anika proposed to Avinash. Honestly, Sarika scolded her son, for giving the chance to the girl to propose first instead of him. But Avinash and Anika both shrugged it off since they both mutually didn't want to reveal what happened before Avinash went to London as Avinash was the one who proposed first to her.

Now they both are officially a couple, which couple has many fans. Avinash's Instagram followers have doubled after his and Anika's engagement announcement. It made Avinash like Anika more and more. Honestly, Avinash started posting every cute pic of him and Anika on Instagram with cheesy love quotes. Whenever Anika read those quotes, she'd blush hard and then later scold Avinash.

Anika's institute is also running well. There was another one month left before Avinash joined Swing CareFree. And two weeks for their marriage. Already their families started planning everything.

Anika recruited another two lecturers of adequate qualifications and even Niranjan is also back at the institute.

Avinash lent his car to Ganesh today as Ganesh wanted to take his girlfriend on a date in this new model car. So, both Anika and Avinash started for the institute in Anika's car.

Anika couldn't help but admire the building, now it was her building. She completed the total payment last week and even registration was also completed. Anika dropped Avinash in the institute and left for college.

After college, Anika came directly to the institute, and both left for a restaurant for lunch. After parking the car, Avinash held Anika's hand and entered inside. Avinash is always with Anika wanting to utilize all the time now as after he joins the company he'll get busy.

After the official announcement, Avinash never left a chance to be with Anika. It was always a PDA to others. Anika scolds Avinash but who is he to listen to her on this topic?

All turned their heads towards them while Chandana shook her head at them and left.

"Why are you acting, Even you also do this in parks with Murali in a park, Don't think I didn't see it," Anika said to Chandana once they were in her cabin.

"Hello madam, every couple will do this, but for god sake not in the workplace" Chandana counterattacked.

"Hah, not in the workplace, if Murali hadn't left for his job from here, I don't know what things would I've to face here," Anika said teasingly as she remembered Chandana and her boyfriend kissing in lunchbreak when they thought none else saw them.

Chandana blushed hard and at the same time felt embarrassed and said, "Don't worry, I'll always give you your privacy unlike you"

Anika's face turned red as she and Avinash had also done that a lot of times in her cabin, "I'll be waiting for your card babe" Anika said successful in diverting the topic.

"First let's complete yours babe" Chandana retorted and went away as she already knew Murali was planning to propose to her.

It was past 5'o o'clock. The weather was like it might rain at any moment. Avinash was driving while Anika sat in the passenger seat enjoying the feel.

"Love, do you want to ride on a bike?" Avinash asked.

"Yes, but how can we get it?" Anika replied. She was still blushing at the word 'love' from his mouth.

"Leave that to me," Avinash said leaving Anika at a supermarket near to them.

After 10 minutes Anika saw Avinash coming on a bike.

"What have you done to my car?" Anika asked, sitting on the bike after him locking the helmet which Avinash gave her.

"Now we are different unlike in college, you can hold me tight you know," Avinash said. Avinash closed his eyes, feeling Anika's warmth on his back. He held Anika's hand and brought it to his lips kissing her hand. Anika's eyes held love for Avinash. "Don't worry about the car, It'll be good"

Anika and Avinash both remembered one of their beautiful college memories of riding a bike in the rain for their project work.

Soon, it started raining, Avinash stopped under a tree that was far away from the city and the tree was wide enough to cover them from passengers on the road.

They both enjoyed the moment. Due to rain, they both were fully wet from top to bottom, Avinash's eyes roamed through Anika's body as her dress hugged her completely. Anika was shy from his intense gaze and looked at the ground, when she looked into his eyes again, she saw something that looked like she was getting habituated slowly.

Avinash's eyes held desire and Anika's eyes held invitation. Avinash stepped near her, pinning her back to the tree and her front to him, his one hand on her stomach, rubbing circles all around her stomach, while his other hand on her neck angling her to his comfort.

"I've wanted to do this in that time" saying Avinash madly attacked her lips. Anika found it difficult to cope at first but later she too joined with Avinash, her hands went to Avinash's neck for support.

Having their lover in each other's arms, eyes holding their love for each other, melting in the rain, nothing felt more beautiful than what they are doing, their hands tightened their hold on each other, their lips parted to breathe, mingling their both breathe into one.

The next morning Anika saw a new model car in front of her house, and she saw a note on it.

'A gift to my soon-to-be wife, from your love
-Avinash'

Only then did Anika understand her old car was sold and she felt really very happy from this surprise. She looked up to Avinash's house expecting to see him and she saw Avinash was watching her every action from his garden on the first floor. Wiping a tear away from her eye, she mouthed 'I Love You So Much' to Avinash.

'I also love you so much' Avinash mouthed to her in reply while his eyes softened seeing his love's happy tears because of him.

Like I promised, here is bonus chapter one.

Thank you all.

Hoping you all are doing fine.

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.