10 • Coming closure

Mishti :

It's sunday morning , 8.00 AM. Geeta Aunty has called me to have breakfast in Rajvansh villa. It's been my daily routine to visit their house.. I wore a white top with black denim, and a dark grey shurg over it.. I left my hair open.. After locking my house door I headed towards Rajvansh villa..

I kept my shoes outside

I kept my shoes outside. Everyone were gathered in dining hall expect the three brothers.. I touched Sekhar uncle's feet (Sam's father) then touched both Aunty's feet.. "Just two days before I have met your chacha" uncle said gaining my attention.. I smiled at him awkwardly.. "He is a very loving person, " he commented making me proud..

Aadarsh bhai and Sameer bhai  came, "Where is Abir? " Geeta Aunty asked.. "He is still in gym, " . Both took their respective place..

We all started eating our breakfast. "I guess bhai don't have any idea of someone's presence here! " Sahil mumbled.. Aadarsh bhai choked on food , I forwarded one glass of water to him..

"Stop blabbering anything, Sahil! " Sameer bhai said gritting his teeth.. Me being confused, avoided them and focused on the tasty breakfast.. "I am talking about Dad, Abir bhai might have no idea about his arrival, " he uttered..

"He was the one who went to Airport to pick me up, " Uncle muttered.. Sahil gave an awkward smile to everyone..

After finishing our breakfast we all gathered in hall.. Abir was still not there.. Sekhar uncle unzipped his bag and placed every stuffs in the front table.. Both Sam and Sahil were jumping in excitement..

Uncle forwarded two perfume , one to me and another to Sam.. "Thank you uncle , but what was need of it, " I muttered... My Chachu had brought the same perfume for me last year.. I still have that one with me..

Meera Aunty blinked her eyes at me and I kept that perfume.. Then he gave some other things to everyone.. Only one chocolate packet left there. Before Sam could even touch it, Abir pulled it.. "Don't you dare to even look at this, it's all mine, " he smirked.. Sam made a pout..

Holding that packet he left . Giving me a mischievous smile Sam too followed him without letting him know ..

"I am tired,need some rest , " uncle got up from his seat and went to his room..

The brothers too left to their respective room. Both the Aunty went to kitchen to prepare lunch..

I dragged the newspaper and started reading it, waiting for Sam to come..
I got startled when someone patted my back all of a sudden. I turned around only to find Sam there.. The way she was looking at Meera Aunty's room, I understood what was going on her mind..

"You are going to help me in this, " she whispered near my ears.. I shook my head in a no and made a serious face..

"Why can't you ask Abir, he will give you at least one chocolate from the box, " I tried to convince her.. She sighed..