63 • She being possesive

Mishti :)

Due to crying continuously , I got a heavy headache.. It's my dream or actually Abir went to me at night.. It must be my dream.. But it's actually so weird that he didn't argue with me, didn't talk with me, he said nothing but just broke up.. His ten years of waiting was nothing to him? But what am I doing? At this point every shit thing affects me and I really can't do anything about it..

Holding a file I was going towards Rajvansh house for no reason.. Working on this file is just an excuse, I had called Sam before coming.. She said she is free and will help me.. I wanted to have a conversation with Abir anyhow.. It's not going to end like this.. The guard let me come inside..

Keeping my shoes aside, I stepped ahead, everyone were gathered in the hall.. I stopped in midway hearing what dadi said.. "Marriage will occur on the same day, if it's not Mishti then any other girl. But Abir will get married on the same day and it's final." I stared at her blankly, everyone were equally shocked as me..

"But ask him about his opinion, if he-"

"I am okay with dadi's decision. I will marry the girl she will choose for me, " Abit said calmly .. I looked at my surroundings ; have I come to a wrong place. Because it's not the Abir i knew.. He moved on so easily.. It's not bothering him at all .. I thought in anger he broke up with me, but I never knew he actually moved on from me so easily.. I took a deep breath trying to control my emotions.. His life, his decision.. It does not affect me.. I was guilty yesterday, but not anymore..

Promises and all are fake, he once told me no matter how critical situation will be, even I will leave him, he will never let me go... He will fight with everything and everyone.. Dadi left after declaring her final decision, elders too left one after other..

"Mishtiii! When did you come? " Sam approached me with a big smile, I smiled back.. No matter how much Abir and I fight with each other, his cousins never misbehaved with me.. They are always nice to me.. "I just came here, let's go to your room, " I mumbled.. She held my hand and we both headed towards her room.. Everyone's eyes were on me, but mine were stuck on him.. Even my presence didn't affect him.. I passed by him, but he pretended like he doesn't know me.. I was trying to control my emotions, but a tear dropped from my eyes.. I wiped it before anyone could notice..

As soon as I entered her room, she left for kitchen to bring some snacks for us.. I sat silently in a couch  totally numb.. My palms and legs started trembling in anxiety.. I wanted to scream so bad.. I wanted to fight against my own emotions, but he himself gave up on me.. So what's the need.. How even I thought that someone will stay with me in my worse time.. I patted my cheek and took a deep breath.. I don't want to cry in front of Sam, so I started my work.. I opened her laptop, as soon as I opened it our engagement pictures popped up.. It was enough to make me weak and shattered..

I closed the tab when Sam entered in my room.. It's hard for me to focus on work, Abir made it harder.. As his room was next to Sam's room and he was laughing like a devil ,it was clearly audible to me .. Which was irritating me more.. Idiot! My hands were completely trembling due to anxiety so I couldn't even write properly.. Sam understood my situation, so she did all the writing things.. All the time I was completely zoned out..

"Wait, my maasi is calling.. I am coming , till then you take rest here, " Sam said and left with her phone, to give it to Geeta aanty.. Without taking her phone she won't come and if it's her Maasi in the call then she is not coming here in next 2,3 hours that's for sure.. Her maasi could have called Geeta aanty na rather than calling Sam.. I sighed.. Everything is just annoying me more.. I stood up and streched my body..

I went out of her room and was just roaming silently.. There was complete silence, so I thought to go inside Abir's room which was supposed to be our room.. The room door was opened, I entered inside.. A dim light was lightening the dark room.. I glanced at the whole room, but Abir was not there.. I went near to his dressing table.. He had kept a photo frame , a picture from our engagement day.. I held it, he must have forgotten to remove it.. Making a pout I stared at us ,happy us..