33 • He Has Some Serious Anger Issue

Mishti :)

I was roaming in the hall, constantly tapping my feet against the carpet in nervousness. Finally after 15 days I am going to face my family and they are going to ask thousand of questions to me and Mom must be angry on me. As the door bell rang, I ran to open it. Taking a deep breath, trying to relax my nerves, I opened the door..

I just stood at the door side, one by one everyone entered, I went to Mom to hold her luggage, but she didn't let me. All went inside and laid on the sofa, they all were looking tired. I locked the door from inside and stood their silently.. I glanced at the watch, it's already 10:30 PM. Just few hours left for my birthday.

I went to kitchen and brought water glass for everyone. They took it silently. "Hiii, " I muttered with a awkward faint smile. The environment was never this formal. I mean who say Hii to her family members.. Nobody say anything, so I just went and sat beside Chachi, only she can save me from all..

"How was your journey? " I asked to her, she glared at me, I gulped.. "You guys have bought something for me? " I again asked to all of them but no response. I made a pout, they all were ignoring me.

"Why you guys are not talking to me, " I whispered, still no response. I shook chachi's hand she looked away. "Mom, say something na, I know you are angry, but I am sorry na, it won't happen again, I promise, " I apologized to her, still no response from anyone. Thry all were behaving like I don't even exist. I felt like crying, tears were already formed in my eyes..

"Aree she already started crying, you guys stop your acting, " saying bhai came to me, sitting beside me he pulled me in his embrace, all started laughing. I stared at them in confusion, a prank? Seriously, here I became so scared thinking they won't talk to me..

"Aww my Golu, " saying bhai pulled my cheeks and laughed throwing his head back. I stared at his laughing face, so many emotions ran down my spine. How much I missed him in these 14 years! Again those questions raised in my mind, but I didn't feel like asking, it's my birthday tomorrow and I don't want to ruin it.

Wrapping my both hand around him, I side hugged him. All stopped laughing and stared at both of us. Bhai too got startled due to my sudden act. My heart is too weak, I couldn't hold myself back. He caressed my hair in his another hand. I am still angry on him, I still need my answers, but somewhere deep down I know how much he loves me. I was with my family here, but he was alone, he had no one there.

Breaking the hug, I came back to previous position, it was awkward for me to look at everyone. And I knew bhai could sense. "Guys, I am going to my room, I am so tired, " saying bhai got up and went to his room. "We will talk tomorrow, " saying Mom too left. I went to Chacha and hugged him, " I missed you, " I muttered, "hmm that's why you didn't come with us, " he complained.

"Sorry na! " I muttered, he kissed me on my forehead and broke the hug. "You guys go and sleep, " I said to them and they both left. Only bhabi was there in the hall. She came to me and stood just in front of me..

"When you hugged him, the smile he had on his face na was the real smile, I had never seen his real smile in these past years. I don't know what had happened between you two, but he really care for you. Everyday I used to go to him, only thing he used to talk is about you. His conversation used to start with you, end with you. The pain he had went through these years , I can't even say.. But I am happy that he finally came back to you all, " she mumbled and left.

Silently I went to my room and sat on bed. What was the reason for which he had to leave me? Why no one have any answers to my question.. I put my head on the headrest and closed my eyes..

_____________________

"Happy Birthday"

I jerked into sitting position hearing the loud voice of excitement of my family members. Blinking my eyes, I stared at them in shock, I was not expecting them to wish me at 12:00. They all were tired, I thought they slept. I smiled brightly, bhaii put a cake in front of me on my bed.