1. First Meet

🍂 let's get started 🍂

“ But then you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and you're right there in love again

But then you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and you're right there in love again.

~~~~~

5 Months Before

5 Months Before

1 August, St. Fransisco University

Kairav

"Here it is!"

She points at the closed gate, then looks over her shoulder at me.

"It wasn't hard, was it?" I asked, helping her in wearing the bag, she draped the straps around her shoulders, forwarding her palm.

Taking out the identity card from my pocket, I caress softly over the photo and name on the card. "Aadrika Goenka" Her name rolled out softly, and my lips quirks up from the corners.

"You grew up very early, huh?" I asked in a playful voice, a small smirk dancing over my lips.

Aadrika took the card, giving a cheeky smile to me, "But I am the same small Aditi for you!" She winks.

I chuckled, patting her head, "Call me if you need something okay?"

Aadrika nodded, flying her arms over my torso forcing me to bend down.

"Stop hugging me out of the blue every time!" I groaned but gave back to her a brotherly hug, because she's my baby sister after all.

"I know, the great Kairav Goenka doesn't appreciate the female's closeness but I should be an exception, nahi?"

I gave a stink eye to my sister, pushing her away from me, "Try to not create any trouble on the very first day!"