17. Rain & Name

Long and complicated chapter ahead! Do read it properly, it has many things and feelings.

🎶 :- Mujhko barsaat bna lo, Dil ibaadat, Saaiyaan (Heroin), Fitoor (Shamshera), Mareez-e-ishq.

“Being with you brings me a sense of fulfilment”

Being with you brings me a sense of fulfilment

————⋆✦⋆————  

Kairav is a mess, he has been elated for days, for someone. Someone who has imprinted themselves in his mind, slowly making a permanent room in his heart.

Since the night he had read her letter, there was this stupid grin on his face. Thinking about her, I read the letters again and again and again. He kept the picture, and the sketch beside his bed. The euphoric, tumultuous and ambivalence swirling in him because of her.

He was impatient to meet her, to touch her cheeks, to look into her captive eyes, to satisfy the budding greed to spend some time with her, and was getting out of hand. He left all his work, ditching his father, he roared his bike to reach her.

Who knows, he might have gone crazy.

Never knew that he would be thrown under the bus after seeing her.

She just didn't ask to let her kiss him!

"Can I kiss you?"

These aren't her words, she can't ask this question out of the blue. She must have heard this somewhere, or maybe she saw someone kissing.

And that bubbles the curiosity about this kissing theory, could be, right?

Yeah....this is the reason!

His lips split into a smile, the pad of his thumb rubbing her cheekbones, the intensity in his eyes locked with hers, there's something curious swirling there, the little shine peeking there is excitement, that she has learned something new and wants him to teach her.

"Who taught you about this?" He asked softly, this girl carries so much innocence around herself that it can cause him to get a heart attack someday. Her questions, her theories, her behaviour, her words, her aura, everything is so fucking addictive that he can't help but only to think about her like an obsessed freak.

She has never left his mind since the moment he met her.

She was always there, gracefully, willingly reaching out for his hand, and he? He just gathered some courage to hold her hand only to never leave it ever again.

"Can I?" Her question rolled out so smoothly, the curtain of her thick lashes flickering between his eyes and lips.

Kairav gulped, focusing his vision on her petals, they're pink, looking so soft and inviting but he chose otherwise. She must have learned it somewhere and he doesn't want to take advantage of her purity.