29. Memory

(Attention here, I've re-edited and am still editing the previous chapters as I've changed their state. This book is no longer proceeding in Banglore, Karnataka. We're shifting now in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Sorry for the inconvenience but I had to take this decision to push the story forward.
Also, apologizing for how painfully, bland and boring I've written those chapters. I was a second ago to re-write everything but of course I didn't. Writing this book is so hard.)

Also play the song 'saiyaara' on the first part and the one is on the header on the last part.

“Little moments, big memories”

Little moments, big memories

• ── • ── •

"I've changed my subject to astronomy."

Kairav paused the shuffling of clothes back to the wardrobe, since he had a cold war going on with his mother, no one was there to clean his wardrobe. He frowns at her sudden revelation he had no idea about.

"When? And why didn't you tell me?"

Mishka on the other hand traced the permission letter she got, "I tried, you were too busy and occupied that I didn't get the chance to sit and talk to you."

Kairav adjusted the airpods that were on the verge of falling down whilst separating his T-shirts and shirts. She's indeed right.

It has been more than a week, nearly two weeks since both of them have met properly and had a heart to heart conversation. While Kairav was busy in juggling between the getting a job, studies and also managing the miscellaneous work is he gets for the upcoming wedding when the navratri is on the corner, it was really hard for him to take out an hour for Mishka, however he managed to talk to her always before going to the bed which was only limited to get an overview of the surface what they've done in the day.

Whereas Mishka is living her best life she can ever imagine. Her mornings are occupied with the walk, yoga that she has recently joined in the society she lives in.

It was one morning when she went on a walk with Swati and a few females were practicing yoga which captured her attention. Since then she also joined the class, much usual to her nature, she quietly takes the class then proceeds with her day which includes completing her classes properly, learning as much as she can. After college, she spends her afternoon in sketchings followed by polishing her skills in baking in the evening. Once the sun sets, she completes her assignments, grooves in music rhythm playing on her brand new phone. With that, she talks with Kairav before sliping herself down in the slumber.

This has been her routine and she couldn't enjoy it more. She no longer meets Rekha for which she is really thankful, she no longer takes sleeping pills to force herself to sleep properly. She is breathing properly without any tension of the unknown demons lurking around her as if she herself has cleared all the negativity around her.