Cover:

Summary: Nate Williams, born on March 17th was like any other young teenager. Living in Florida Nate had a decent life. Although he was considered a geek in school for his love of reading and Pokemon. Nate was a kind young man who owned every Pokemon game. His favorite being the remake of the generation two game.

One day, after heading out to hang out with his friends he gets into an accident, taking the life of the young teen. But to a twist of fate, Nate wakes up in an oddly familiar setting. The shock hits him to the core when he finds out he is no longer himself.

He was reborn...as the one character who design he liked the least in the Pokemon franchise...

...as Ethan

Oh, Acrecus please help him...

---------

This book will probably be a mixture of the show and the anime.

Preview:

"Life is something we all take for granted. We all get up and go to school or to work. We come home to eat dinner or maybe just watch some tv before going to Ied, only to repeat the cycle over and over again. I was a friend of Nate as we're the ones behind me," said a young blonde girl named Hope as she struggled to hold herself together at the funeral of her dear friend.

"Nate was always smiling even when he was having a bad day. He was very kind and thoughtful. He was always helping people feel better. I was always upset about who I was until I met him," Hope sniffed doing her best not to break down.

"I remember the day we first met. It was during the middle of last year in eight, and I had just transferred from a school in Airzona. I'm sure some of you remember the feeling of being the new kid right?

I know it summary slightly silmar to Reborn as Nate but probably change the summary once I start writing it.