𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐙𝐞𝐫𝗼, 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠

[H/c] means hair color

[E/c] means eye color

[Y/n] is 5'4 in this story

_______________________

Pov Change

Shinobu's Pov

_______________________

𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈
had just finished our joint mission when something felt off about the area we were in.
We felt the aura of something strong, maybe an Upper Moon? No... It didn't feel demonic, so it couldn't be. As I was thinking, my thoughts were interrupted by hearing Mitsuri's loud squeal.

"Shinobu! Look it's a girl!"

Mitsuri shouts as she runs over to the girl. As she gets closer, I notice her steps seem to falter. I start to catch up to Mitsuri, only to suddenly stop in my steps. Was this girl the cause of the strong aura..? I turn to look at Mitsuri and say,

"Do you feel the questionable aura this girl gives off, Mitsuri? It doesn't feel normal.. Also.. Her injuries should have killed her now, how is she still alive?"

As I turn away from Mitsuri, I crouch down at the girl. In all honesty, I'm surprised to see she is even breathing. She is bleeding from her head and just by looking at her, I can tell she has broken ribs. For an unknown reason, I feel hatred toward the girls aura.

Not the girl herself, just her aura. It gives off a feeling of power so I can't be so trusting towards the girl. For hell's sake, we found her in a forest! I don't think we should trust her at all.

While I'm checking the girl for anymore injuries, other than the obvious ones, I hear Mitsuri speak up.

"I do feel the aura, Shinobu."
I smile as she dramatically shivers.

"It makes me feel weird! Should we take her back? Maybe see if she's connected to Muzan?"
We both frown after she said the name, as if he'd appear before us suddenly.

"I'm not really sure what we should do though. She's really cute, I don't want her to hurt the master!"

I smile as I speak.
"You have such a big heart, Mitsuri. I agree."