𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

Kay I've had this chapter PLANNED OUT FOR MONTHS BUT WATTPAD HAS BEEN DELETIBG MY WORK. 🖕

If it's underlined, it is Japanese No underline is English

No underline is English

Normal italic is someone else
Bold italic is [Y/n] talking

_______________________

[Y/n] POV.

_______________________

I was finally done talking to Kagaya, and now on my way back to the Butterfly estate. But I wasn't ready to be locked in my room yet. I was about to turn to Shinobu and ask if I could stay outside for a little while longer, when I realized:

I have a window in my room.

It's just shut tightly. But I'm sure I can somehow open it.

So the whole way home, I was just humming softly while thinking about how I'd escape my room as my crow perched on my shoulder. Shinobu walked quietly.

It was nice outside. The air was cool, but something did feel off. It almost felt suffocating. Maybe it's just nerves. Or maybe it's just the feeling of impending doom. Well, either way, I'm okay, and make it to the Butterfly estate. I have to keep that mentality for now.

"We're back."

I hear Shinobu say. I didn't know what she said, but I'm assuming that she said we're back at her estate, because we are. She's already on the engawa and walking in.

I look over at Stan, and shrug. I walked in and went to the room I was given, since Shinobu didn't bother to stay and make sure I got there.....

Maybe actually, I'll just go back outside. She was down the hall already, and just went into a room and shut the door. So I shrug. I look back at the door that leads to outside, and stare. Did I really wanna get in a huge amount of trouble just to not feel cramped in my room..?

Of course I was. So I look around, and slip out the door and walk off the engawa and into the nearby forest. It's not like a demon can kill me, because I am a demon. It'll just hurt like hell until the injury would heal.

Off into the forest, I still ignore that suffocating feeling of impending and unavoidable doom. I just admire the beauty of the forest, which I couldn't do very often at home due to pollution.

_______________________

?????'s POV.

_______________________