𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

More of Sanemi's pov in this chapter lmao

His pov is kinda hard for me to write- like I'm not sure how I want to write him ☹️

I'm writing this before the new season of Demon Slayer is out, but OML

DOUMA AND KOKUSHIBO 😻😻😻😻😻🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 SO BABYGIRL 😻 Akaza is bbg too but this is about the others ☠️
Anyways,

Japanese is underlined
Normal text is English

Bold italic is you talking
No bold is someone else

Bold italic is you talkingNo bold is someone else

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝗺𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝
the girl to walk into the sun. Now the show is on the road! I hope she burns in Hell! That girl is a fucking demon.
But Oyakata-sama said something about this girl that confused me.

'She will be the downfall of Kibutsuji?'

It doesn't feel right. But the aura this demon gives me a feeling that she is strong. Yet, she just looks.. delicate. Like glass. If you drop her she breaks or somethin- I just realized how damn corny that sounds.
But along with being able to take down Muzan,

Could she possibly kill us too?

No I'm overestimating her. She looks harmless.

I look up at the wooden platform that the master is sitting upon, and where the girl is standing.

Either way, I won't allow that god damn demon to take us down.

As thr girl is standing there, she seems perfectly fine. Not afraid of burning, or possibly dying.

'Over-confidant demon bitch.'

She stands for a couple seconds as she walks to the end of the shadow and so close to the sun. I hope she trips and looks like a dumbass or smth. Serves her right for being overly confident.

I would so laugh at her.

But actually, why isn't she afraid? Does she even understand what happens to a demon in the sun?
Either way, I don't care. I just want to know why the master seems so... Happy about meeting this girl.

She could be older than all of us. We don't know her age. Does she even know we're in the Taisho Era?

I just want to know if she has killed anyone. It gives me an excuse to slaughter her sorry ass.