𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝐈

Zori — basically a sandal.

Underlined is Japanese.

"Oh fuck..."

A male voice groans.

He lays on the muddy ground as he breathed heavily. He rubbed his head in pain. He hopped up though, despite the stabbing in his stomach he felt. He started shouting.

"[Y/n]! God damn it, where are you?!"
He shouts as his voice gets wobbly.

It's late at night from what he can see, and he's soaking wet and dirty with mud. He's not scared of the dark, but right now he's terrified. He doesn't think he's ever been so alone.

He was just in the park back home, searching for [Y/n], after promising to her mom that he'd bring her home safe. Yet, now he's in a place he's never seen before. 

He wanted to hold her in his arms just to know she's safe. To bring her back to her distraught parents.

Maybe even to kiss her.

But she's just not here to do that. And even then, he's not home. He can't bring her home if they aren't home to begin with.

"[Y/n], it's me! Silas! Please answer me!"
He screamed again.

He sinks to the ground and tries to grab his phone from his pocket. But it's shattered. He must've landed on it when he fell. He didn't know what he fell into.

He sobs as he leans against a tree, having a panic attack. He threw his phone back into the mud as he took deep breaths.

He reached into his pocket, grabbing a pocket butterfly knife. He had two options, both tempting.

_______________________

1. Get up and explore

2. Kill hims—

_______________________

"What the hell is a little
boy doing out here?"
A very strong sounding and loud sounding voice spoke.

Silas wiped his eyes so he didn't seem pathetic. He looked up at the man who just called him a boy.

Silas was annoyed at that. He was 16, goddamn it! Not just a boy! A man! He doesn't order off the kid's menus anymore! He earned that title!

But he noticed it wasn't in English, it was more like old-timey Japanese. Silas feels a sweat drop from his head as he looked up.

He knows this because he took three years of Japanese, this year being his fourth.

The man seemed albino. He has white hair, and with just enough moonlight to see, the man had purple eyes and scars all over his arms and his on-display chest.