Fourteen

I'm trying my hardest here. 😞 I'm gonna try to write again because you guy's comments make me giggle and make my day completely. 😭♡♡

Bold italic means [Y/n] talking

Regular italic means someone else.

Underline is Japanese.

_______________________

Y/n Pov

_______________________

       I'm walking to Ubyashiki's pretty estate again. By the way the stupid bird that won't shut up is talking, I'm in deep shit. Maybe.

I guess to sum up what I was told, is that he was worried something happened to me. That I had turned evil with Muzan like those gacha stories, or even worse, that I died. Which, almost did happen. Or at least it felt like it.

I felt unprofessional going the way I was. The bloody and holey kimono. I know he's blind, but I feel like I should have more decency than what I have at the moment. I was giving cunt, but not in the way I wanted.

"You're so stupid! Getting caught by That Man!"

"Can you stop screaming? I'm already gonna cry about how things are going..."

I said with a sigh. I have to admit, I'm exhausted. Getting attacked like that, having to find my way back.. It was exhausting. That's not even counting the fear I felt from just Muzan's presence. I don't think I've ever felt that scared.

Not counting that one time the school called my mom about my failing grade.

Never heard the end of it.

Either way, I kept swatting at the bird.

"That could've cost your life! More importantly, my life as well!"

He pecked my head again as we walked up to the front part of the estate.

"I don't wanna die because of a dumb bitch like you!"

I just grabbed him now, holding him like you would with a chicken when it's roosting. I think that's a right comparison.
I held his wings beside his body, so he couldn't flap them at me. Stan just stared for a moment.

"Please. Please stop, shut up, and calm down. You weren't even the one that got hurt."
I said with an exhausted sigh.