𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

Back from the dead, y'all 😍

Sorry about that hiatus. That wasn't intentional. Buttttt

I am SOOO sorry I haven't updated this story to the people that like it, I kinda started working on my other story more than this one. I'm sorry again!

Also, my writing style may have changed a bit, so sorry if it's different.

Also, sorry if anything is messed up I've just been trying to get the chapter posted, I'll go back and edit it soon.

Anyways,

Normal text means English
Underlined means Japanese

Bold italic is you
No bold is someone else

Bold italic is youNo bold is someone else

[𝐘/𝐧]'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I'm finially at the giant Ubuyashiki estate, and to say I'm scared is a goddamn understatement.

Shitnobu, I'm assuming, tells me to straighten up. At least I'm pretty sure because as she said whatever the fuck she said, she straightened up her already perfect posture. So I go ahead and do the same.
I hear Shinobu knock on the door and now we wait.
By this time, the sun has begun to set, and the sky is all pretty.

It's like nothing I've ever saw. Back home where the sky is hella polluted, makes the sky appear less bright, vibrant colors. But here? The sky is breathtaking. I bet the night sky is even more beautiful.
This makes me sigh.
Why couldn't it look like this at home? I wish it did, I would never be inside.

....

Okay, that's a lie, but I would be looking at the sky much more.

Soon enough, my staring at the sky gets interrupted by the door opening. A pair of twins opened the door. Well, not twins, aren't they 2 quintuplets? 2 out of 5 kids?

Anyways, Kiriya and Kanata, the twins at the final selection Tanjiro was at, politely open the door and speak in sync. I still am unable to understand Japanese, so I looked towards Shinobu. She tilted her head and bowed her head to the children, so I did the same. She does not like me at all and I really don't know what I did to her.

Maybe I'll be able to communicate better soon.
Okay to be fair, it's probably because I'm a demon. But it's not like I killed Kanae. She shouldn't hold a grudge against me...

Anyways, Shinobu nudges me, and we walk into the mansion. I don't dare speak, nor touch anything, but the place is beautiful.
It's a very traditional type of place, pretty paintings, beautiful things in the house, just a very admirable mansion.