Thirteen

Underlined italic is Japanese.

Regular italic is English.

Left side is you talking

Right side is someone else.

"It's the demon girl!"
A cherry voice yelled out.

[Y/n] stared at the bright man, while he stared back.

Kyojuro Rengoku.

He was just smiling at the girl who stared back. He looked like an owl.

Just looking at the man, she knew one thing. She wanted to save him. Maybe it was because he was hot, or maybe it was because he had a little brother who loved him dearly. But over all, he was a good man, who deserved a good ending.

She zoned while thinking about this, and Kyojuro cocked his head in slight confusion.

He stared at her for a little while more, analyzing her appearance. Her [e/c] eyes, and her [h/c] colored hair.

He also noticed the girl was pretty roughed up. Her bloody kimono along with the slowly wilting, blue flowers in her hair caught his attention, so he spoke.

Are you alright, girl?”
He spoke, blinking his owlish eyes.

She barely noticed he spoke.

So the man reached out his hand to ruffle the flowers out of her hair. Gently, of course, since he saw some lingering blood.

This made [Y/n] snap out of her little trance, and looked the man up and down, taking in how the man looked. He was so pretty in real life.

The show didn't do him justice.'
The slowly healing girl thought. 

Then she decided to speak as she shook her head to get the wilted flowers out of her hair. She didn't realize Kyojuro already got the petals out of her hair.

Ubyashiki.”
She said to Kyojuro.

At this point, it was an emergency. She needed to talk to him as soon as she could. She wasn't sure when Kyojuro would be sent off, but she needed to make sure she was there.

She was determined to save Kyojuro, and save Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke from the heartbreak of what was supposed to come. Along with the rest of the Hashira who care about him.

Kyojuro's smile dimmed a little in confusion.

Oyakata-sama?”
He tried to correct her.

Mhm, Ubyashiki.”
She spoke again.

She put her hands together, as if motioning ‘please'.

Kyojuro slowly nodded. Then both of the people turned after hearing screeching. It was the loud noise of a crow.

Stan, if you please.

“I lost [Y/n]! I lost the demon girl! Help! Rengoku-san!
He squacked.

He was even crying, but it didn't really look genuine. Or maybe he was genuinely crying. I don't believe crows cry. Unless they do.

“I lost her! She's dead! She's-..?”
It suddenly shut up.

Then he fell onto Kyojuro's head. It stared at [Y/n] for a good long minute. Then flew into her shoulder. And pecked her head.

"Ouch! Stop it, stop it!"

“Shut up!
I thought you died! How
did you make it out?! I
thought you were a goner!”
Stan cried, while both Kyojuro and
[y/n] watched.

“The master needs to
see you now! I told him
what happened!”
Stan pecked her head again.

[Y/n] hit dumb Stan off her shoulder, and he flew around her head. She made sure not to actually hurt the bird, and to just push him off her shoulder.

“It's an emergency!
Hurry up slow bitch!”
It yelled.

The girl looked miserable. But she waved at Kyojuro as the bird yelled profanities at her.

"What happened to you?!"

"What the hell is in your hair?!"

"Your kimono is all bloody and loose!"

"Unprofessional ass!"

The girl just groaned. But to be fair, it was nicer than what Muzan said to her. It was nicer than even just Muzan's presence.

But now, she's gonna see Ubyashiki once again. Hopefully she's not in trouble.

She'd cry if she was in trouble.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER 👎👎👎👎

I did want to just give you guys an update since the other one has had more updates than this one, but I promise that it'll have more chapters added.

I sometimes forget I have Wattpad, so...

But either way, the next chapter has Ubyashiki, so it'll be good. I'll make sure it is.

I promise I won't post any more chapters that are under 1000 words because I personally hate reading other chapters from other things that are under 1k words, so I'm not gonna do that to you guys 😘

Anyways, love you guys‼️‼️‼️

755 words.