fourteen

"Four hours of volunteer hours are a requirement for this assignment. That's really all you have to do. I have a list of activities you can do to check that off. Then a one-page essay on it."

"Bro, wake up!" I quickly sat up when Brett popped up in my face and before I knew it, our teacher wasn't lecturing anymore. "You were knocked smooth out. I was going to pour water down your back."

I brushed him off as I got up from my seat to save myself from the embarrassment of being dead asleep in front of all my classmates. By the time he woke me up, everyone was halfway out the door and it was just he and I. "I honestly didn't get as good of sleep as I thought I did last night. Just anxious about something is all."

"I know man. But today's practice will boost you right up." He slapped me right on the back to give me a kickstart. "I got some shit to tell if you want to hang around and listen." In the middle of me about to explain why I needed to get to my locker instead of sticking back in this class, he spoke anyway. "Loya and I ain't doing too well. Whole time we were at your house it was like she was trying to start with me. I even kept my cool and she called me weak."

I was a bit confused at the sudden information since I figured they were getting along fine last night. "Well, what were you saying?" I sat down on my desk table to avoid standing for too long.

"She said she likes that submissive shit. When I call her babe in like my prepubescent teen voice. She's even like always on top. Slapped me once when I got too loud-"

"Okay, man! Just get to the point!"

He rolled his head back before he shot it forward. "I'm saying! Why would she call me weak if she likes those things? I don't do them for me, Ryan. I hate being treated like a defenseless human because I have a defense." He pumped out his seemingly average muscles. "Eight years of football has turned me into a man!"

"Has she communicated that maybe she's ready for something new?" He tapped his chin in deep thought. "Maybe we should talk to Logan. He's the one in therapy and shit." I rubbed the back of my neck as the awkward quiet engulfed the both of us. Brett was still thinking and I was wondering when was a good time to sneak out. "But... don't you have to get changed for practice?"

He sighed and dropped his head. "Yeah. Can't be late either. Coach is on some power trip. See you in the stands."

Maya and Tyler sat a few rows up with their friends while Logan and I remained a good distance away. It's been thirty minutes of the entire team running back and forth and doing a few practice games. I could look at Brett and see he was distracted. He was usually super stoked about all his games but it seemed as if he got knocked around one too many times.

"What's up with him?" Logan stood to his feet the moment Brett was called to sit on the bench.

"He and Loya aren't getting along. Think it's getting the best of him."

Logan started to ask a few more questions and comments, but my attention turned to Paris who was walking on the sidelines with Loya. The two girls then came to the bleachers and walked straight over to us. "Hey!" Loya smiled and waved and we did the same back. She sat right next to Logan and Paris sat next to me. "We're not too late, are we?"

"No," Logan looked at me from the corner of his eyes and I did the same. "You guys off duty for today?"

"We're the ones who set up the field," Paris answered. She then gave me a slight nudge and my attention was turned to her. "Can you come with me to get something out of my car?"

I wanted to do everything but agree since a sudden burst of disbelief came over me that she would even sit and ask me anything. "You haven't spoken to me since you walked out of my house with no explanation and now you want to go to your car? I'm starting to think you don't appreciate my time."

She jerked her head back as if my tone was out of line but I think hers was worse. "Um, I could say the same for you. Did you really think I was about to sit there and have you run around to attend to two women? Of course I left. But now I'm saying let us go to my fucking car."

I looked behind me to see Logan and Loya staring me right in the face as they waited for an answer. I was a bit embarrassed at how she was talking to me but more aroused that she was talking to me at all. I then faced her again and she too was waiting for an answer. "Okay... let's go to your car."

Her warm breath tickled my neck as I rested my hands on her hips that grinding against my crotch in a back-and-forth motion. Her moans were soft just like the smell of her rose-scented perfume. I couldn't help but breathe her in every time I got a whiff of the smell of her beauty. My hands went up her back slowly and she quickly pushed them back to her ass. Before I could interrupt, her hand gripped my neck and she forced me to look her in the eyes.

"You drove me crazy today," her lips locked with mine and the taste of her tasteless lip gloss was coating my tongue once again. The sticky mess felt like I was becoming glued to her. "You look too hot."

I breathed out and looked down at my outfit. Wide-legged black jeans and a baby blue oversized crew neck tee made my entire outfit. It was the simplest thing I wore all week but for some reason she loved it. "I can say the same for you." She had a long sleeve white crop top and grey sweats which were unusual from her regular attire. She usually wore schoolgirl skirts and blazers that made her look like she was someone's expensive tutor. Not that it was ugly either way, her body looked great in anything. "What's with the change?"

"Don't ask questions," she moaned then pushed my face to her neck.

I pecked each and every place my lips could land. Her hands trailed to the hem of my shirt and in one swift movement, she pulled it over my head. I felt the coldness of my Cuban Link Chain hit my collarbones as I watched her pull her shirt over her head. Our lips fell together once again when I picked her up and laid her on her back. A gasp escaped her lips when I planted kisses from her breast to her navel; pulling her sweats down the further I went. Her solid black underwear was exposed and I hooked my finger are the crotch part to move it to the side. One free hand pushed her knee down as I kissed her inner thigh slowly before kissing her core. Her squirm set me off and before I knew it, I was face-first in between her legs.

The feeling of her hands that pulled on my hair and the slight massage her fingertips left against my scalp felt relaxing. Two pleasures in one along with the sounds of her trying to catch her breath sounded like music to my ears. I released her knee from my hand and used my fingers to massage her from the inside. Her legs locked my head in between them but that didn't slow me down. Even as she pushed away, she dragged me with her. I didn't know how long I was down here but I knew when she was about to finish. It was very distinct and caught me off guard the first time. She breathed in a sharp breath, her legs relax slightly, the pull on my hair strengthens, then she goes quiet. Almost like someone muted the room. This was about the time I was about to stop and check on her, but I knew better now. Counted down from five until I reached one. She shot up from her laying position and pulled my head away from her.

"I wanna taste." Her eyes searched mine and I could see the slight fear of rejection, but I couldn't figure out a single reason why I would say no. "Please." I grabbed her waist and closed the space between us. I teased her with a peck then used my tongue. I could feel her melt into my arms and for some reason, I didn't want to pull away, but she did instead. "My ex never let me do things like this." Before I could ask any questions, she quickly pulled up her pants and turned away from me. "I'm going to go home now. Tell Loya I'll talk to her later."

"What... what's wrong-"

"I just want to go home now!" She collected her shirt while I grabbed mine. Before I could even get one arm in, she crawled to the driver's seat and suddenly I felt like I was intruding so I got out shirtless and all. I barely closed the door by the time she drove off into the sunsetting sky.