sixteen

A party wasn't a party without neon lights and drinks that look like they were mixed with glowing toxins. Logan, Brett and I downed our third neon green shot before headed back out to the dance floor. It became a competition to squeeze out our best moves to impress the women around us who seemed to be grinding on each other. If one of them could come my way then I'd be a bit more comfortable in my skin.

"Tall and lanky looking. That's how you dance!" I looked at Brett who was pumping his chest and even dropped down in a split moment break dance. I wasn't about to rip my pants trying to show him up.

I then looked at Logan who pulled a beautiful brunette who grinded on him as they exchanged words in each others ear. Wasn't looking forward to this night being over but I knew all good things didn't last long.

Brett then jumped up with his mouth in a wide open smile as he pointed towards the entrance. I turned just in time to see Carissa, Loya, and Paris dancing their way towards us. They all had tight dresses on and hair did up in different ways compared to what it normally looked like in school. Carissa and Loya walked right past me and I quickly stepped in front of Paris who seemed tensed just looking at me.

"Hey! How are you?" I smiled to ease the moment but her smile seemed forced.

"I'm good. How are you?"

We haven't talked since that encounter in her car. These moments seemed to be the normal for us. "Same here. I'll buy you a drink if you want? We're already a couple shots in." She shrugged and I grabbed her hand to pull us to the bar. "Here's a list of their populars. This one glows green."

"I'll try that. I like vodka." She ordered her shot then looked around as if avoiding eye contact with me.

I did the same but it didn't feel right trying to act like she wasn't in my presence. "I wanted to see if we could plan a day to talk about... what we are. Not to label anything but it's been... weird lately." I shrugged nervously.

"Yeah, I think that'd be nice. I think we both have some things to explain." She forced another smile across her face then downed her shot the moment it landed in front of her. "This is my first time coming to something like this. How'd you all find this out?"

I pointed to Brett who had been our hookup since seventh grade. If anyone knew about the latest events, alcohol distribution, or sketchy activities then it would be him. "We started going our sophomore year and went ever since. It's relieving actually."

"It's a good time." She placed her hand on my knee which made my heart jump since it was unexpected. She went from being hesitant in my presence to actually moving towards physical contact. "Want to dance? I don't need to get too lit up."

I didn't waste a moments time trying to jump out of my seat to keep up with her rush to the floor. We met back up with the boys and her girls who were devouring the beat. Especially Brett who's shoulders and feet jumped with every thump. Loya giggled when he grinded on her front and kept her close to him with his hand on her back.

Paris started swinging her hips and pumping her chest while her hands caressed every part of her. I glanced at Carissa who had her a stranger at the party that she was sliding up and down on. My attention went back to Paris as she grabbed my wrist and placed my hands on her hips. Her behind pressed against my lower crotch as our hips moved in sync in this sexual dance. Her head moved from left to right as she pressed against me with more strength and even dropped her upper half forward so her ass was in the air on full display.

Brett saw this and hollered. "Woo! Your turn, Loya!" He then turned her around and grabbed her by the back of her neck before pushing her forward and giving her ass a smack. We all heard her moan and it made me uncomfortable.

Paris pulled herself back up then turned around to face me. Her face screamed seduction and I tried my best to control the tingling in my pants. She moved my hands from her waist to her breast and allowed me to massage them for a brief moment before she dropped down and her face was right at my lower region.

My breathing hitched in my throat when she stood back up to her tip toes and nibbled at my earlobe. "I want to take you to my room."

"Of course," I squeaked.

The wild part about it all was that we didn't make it to the room. She pulled me into the public restroom of the building and threw me back first into a stall. She then locked the door and dropped to her knees. Her hands fumbled with the button of my pants then the zipper before moving to my boxers. The haste in her movements excited me. Watching how she was desperate to please me in a bathroom stall could have sent me over the edge at this point.

"God, you're so beautiful." Seconds from putting me in her mouth, she kissed the tip before going all in. "But I don't fucking understand you," I whispered to myself.