🐍7: Kurenai's Team Test🐍

The following day Ousei woke up to his alarm clock going off and yawned briefly as he looked at his new pet snake that warped around his arm for warmth."Good morning my snake friend. We better eat some breakfast and start getting ready to head out," He said, shutting his alarm clock off.

"You need to eat and get ready. I'm just a snake, so I don't eat much and don't have to do anything to prepare for your test today," Yukimaru commented.

"True well, I'm going to start getting ready," He said, getting out of bed and removing Yukimaru from his arm as he headed to the bathroom to take a shower and wake himself up from his slumber.

Yukimaru just happily relaxed back in bed as Ousei went about his routine and got ready for the day.

'I wonder what Kurenai-sensei has planned for us. She didn't really say anything other than to meet her today for a test.' He thought as he entered the bathroom, thinking about today's possible test.

After a nice ten-minute shower, he walked out of the bathroom, now changed into his standard outfit as a ninja, while other times, he wears something different when he is just out and about chilling.

"Hey, Yuki, do you know what kind of shinboi my parents were?" He asked, picking up his snake, who had wrapped himself around his neck.

"I never spent much time with your parents. Since I was still pretty young myself, but I can help you learn some of the techniques I recall them using, but maybe we could find my father so that I can teach you more about them," Yukimaru said.

"That be amazing. So far, I know some Water Styles, but I want to learn more about what my parent's fighting style was like," Ousei commented as he grabbed his ninja pouch and sheath off the wall. He is holding his sword, which he recently brought yesterday after dropping Hinata off at home.

"Hey, don't worry; you will learn about your parents one day. I promise you I will try my best to find to, find my father, who knows them better than anyone," Yukimaru replied

"Alright, I got everything situated and ready to go. Now time for breakfast," He said, heading down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

After making a nice batch of onigiri for today's breakfast. Along with a lovely couple of green tea.

As soon as he was done eating, he and Yukimaru headed out to meet up with Kurenai-sensei and the rest of the team for the test Kurenai had in store for them that day

••••

Ousei was calmly walking through the village, heading to his destination training ground. However, he was stopped in his tracks as he heard a familiar voice.

"Ousei."

He turned around to see a familiar woman with long white hair pulled back in a ponytail. It was his old caregiver Amane from the orphanage before he was sadly kicked out for what he did to a boy some time ago.