🐍 12:Sailing To Shmazaki🐍

Ousel slowly opened his eyes as he let out a brief yawn as he gazed at the beautiful sunrise. Yukimaru was comfortable wrapped around his arm, still asleep.

He reached into his travel bag and pulled out a picture of his parents and staring at it the picture of his father and mother together.

"Morning mom and dad. Today I and my team are about to continue our first mission outside of the village, and when complete I will tell you how it turns out," He said smiling faintly at the picture as he slowly sat up on his travel makeshift bed.

"You and your habit of talking to your dead parent's kid," Yukimaru said opening her eyes as he slithered on toward Ousei's neck. "Also is that a different picture from at home?" She asked noticing the picture was one without baby Ousei in their arms.

"Yes, this one of the few pictures of the old Hokage gave me saying were left with me when they found me," Ousei said putting the picture back in his bag.

"Ousei what are you doing up so early?" Kurenai asked as she noticed Ousei and Yukimaru talking with each other.

"Watching the sunrise besides getting up early my thing," Ousei stated zipping up the pocket with his picture. "Yukimaru and I be ready for breakfast soon," He said putting on his haori and going over to the lake nearby to wash his face.

•••

Team Eight along with Kurenai-sensei after finishing breakfast were now ready to continue their mission.

"Alright you six the port just in town five miles from here," Kurenai-sensei said.

"So it's in Kawa town, " Ousei said looking at the sign.

"Where did you get that she didn't say the town name?" Kiba asked.

"Woof!" Akamaru asked.

"Ousei knows the name because it is on the sign ahead saying, Kawa Machi five miles away, " Shino stated.

"Alright my fault me and Akamaru should have looked at the sign," Kiba said.

"Yeah, you a real shinobi pay attention to their surroundings when on a mission," Ousei commented.

"Hey, I said my fault you don't need to be rude!" Kiba said annoyed.

"Woof!" Akamaru barked just as annoyed as his human partner.

"I'm, Kiba re-relax I'm sure Ousei wasn't trying to be rude," Hinata said playing with her fingers shyly.

"The attitude of being all cool and strong as true shinboi is why you don't have many friends, but then again my father says your father was the same until he was proven wrong he started to seem reliable in his teammates, " Yukimaru said.