New Beginning

3rd POV

In the meadow of the woods, there was a 2 year old little boy, laying down on the soft grass. With the sun blinding him when he open his blue eyes.

He let out a soft groan and sat up on the ground, he gently rub his head before he saw his hand. His small hand.

Caspian: Huh?

He look at both of his hands, his hands are small. He was left confused, he once remember when he got reborn in the other world where the sorceress offers him to have a second chance to live but in the other world rather than earth.

Caspian: What's happening? Why is my hands are... So small? Where am I?

He stood up and he found himself in the middle of the forest, he can hear the birds are chirping softly and the wind blew softly. He saw a nearby pond, he went up to it then he look at his reflection.

His blue eyes went widen, he was now reincarnated as a 2 year old little boy. His once old natural black hair turn into a silver short length hair, his old brown eyes turn into blue eyes. He only wore a big hoodie and a black short, he was left barefoot.

 He only wore a big hoodie and a black short, he was left barefoot

(⬆ Yes, this is Killua from Hunter x Hunter. So, I'm gonna use it for face claim also he doesn't belong to me.)

He was so confused at first, but when he remembers the sorceress told him. He was quite shocked, he knew that this will be his second chance to live but not in his old world, in the new world.

Caspian: Okay, just me, turn into a freaking 2 year old kid, got reborn in this... Weird world filled with... Trolls I think.

He was all alone in the forest, he felt an anxious and fear feeling inside of him. He have no choice but to walk alone in the forest.

He tries to avoid some dangerous faunas around him, he would often hide against the large mushrooms, boulders, trees and bushes.

He was all saddened, feeling like no one wasn't able to help him or someone accompanied with, he felt very lonely throughout his journey until...

WHOOSH!

Caspian: Huh?

He look around to see if anyone was there, but no avail. Then, he saw a glowing light at the distance. He turn to the right side, and he saw what stunning.

A small wolf-fox pup was playing with her friend, a small fairy with light blue medium length hair, blue eyes. She also wore a pink necklace.

 She also wore a pink necklace