New Day

Caspian's POV

I emerge out of the ocean, I quickly headed back to the surface.

This can't be real.

I met the same mertroll in my dream.

Once I'm on the surface, I revert back to my normal self as I dried myself with my magic, grab my hoodie on the rock, tied my hair up into a bun, and put my hoodie back on.

I quickly headed back to the Troll Village, hopefully that Merman Troll won't find me. I decide to prevent this dream turn into a reality, hoping this will save Spark from her life-threatening curse. Maybe this could save her.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

-The Next Day-

The next morning, I was drinking coffee and I'm wearing my pajamas. It's been 2 years after we save the whole Trolls from being eaten by Bergens, The Bergens has redeemed themselves for finding their inner happiness. I'm so proud of Poppy become a Queen and I'm become The Protector of Trolls.

However, that vision I saw in my dream still haunts me, especially losing my best friend and travel companion from her life-threatening curse. My dad told me not to tell everyone that we're not the only Trolls in Troll Kingdom. But I have to do the opposite, since I'm the Protector of the Trolls, I have to tell Poppy and Branch about what my dad told me.

Even though, I was quite anxious to tell the truth to Poppy, just like 2 years ago.

As I take a sip of my coffee, I saw a silhouette beside my shadow, I turn around before I got surprised by my sister, Poppy, who's standing behind me and throw a box of confetti and glitters right to my face.

Poppy: (Excitedly) Surprise!

Caspian: Poppy!

Spark: Good morning!

Spark pops out from Poppy's hair, I gave her a small wave at her then sip my coffee. I decide to hide my worries and fear of losing her from her life-threatening curse.

Caspian: (Deadpan) Seriously, Poppy? Right in the middle of the morning?

Poppy: Oops, sorry, here let me just get those off.

She brushes the confettis and glitters away from my hair.

Caspian: Thanks, by the way. Anyways, what are you doing in my pod? It's 6 o'clock in the morning.

I noticed Poppy is still wearing pajamas with cupcake and rainbows designs. This reminds me when she wear this when she was a little kid, brings back memories.

Poppy: Sorry to disturb you, Casey! I was so excited to become a Queen!

Caspian: Yeah, yeah, you're very excited to help the Trolls in the village.

Poppy: Can you guess what today is?

Spark: (Cheerfully) Ice Cream Sunday!

Poppy: (Giggles) No, Spark. Today's not an Ice Cream Sunday.

Spark: (Pouts) Aww, I wish there was still Ice Cream Sunday.

I chuckles softly at Spark's Childish and Cheerful nature. Even though she may be Immature and Air-Headed, she's fiercely loyal to me and our friends when there's a serious situation.

Poppy: Today, I'm gonna show the whole Trolls that I'm more than ready to rule like a Queen!

Caspian: But you're already a Queen, Poppy. Everyone knows that their loveable Princess has now become a Queen. And I knew you'd be able to do it.