Branch to the rescue / Camping Out

Caspian's POV

Caspian: (Gasps in Horror) Poppy!

I gasped as I saw my sister went out unconscious, she was all wrapped up in spider webs. I teleport down on the ground as I rush to her and shook her to wake up but she can't.

Caspian: Poppy! Poppy! Wake up!

Spark: Cassy! Look!

Caspian: (Gasps)

I let out a gasp as I saw a group of giant spiders are surrounding us, it was four of them. I went behind Poppy as I spread my arms out to protect her. Spark and Nyx came out as they defending Poppy from the spiders.

Caspian: You morons better stay away from us! You better go through me first!

Spark: And me!

Nyx: (Growls then barks aggressively)

The giant spiders are getting closer as they were attempting to eat us. Spark and Nyx went up to Poppy as I protected them from the giant spiders.

Suddenly, I saw a glowing light coming from my right hand. As the light settle down, a cool staff came out of nowhere.

I grinned at it as I started to swinging the staff to the Giant Spiders, It suddenly back away a little

Caspian: Stay away from my sister, you overgrown four-eyed freaks!

I still swinging the staff, I think those guys are getting mad at me, they angrily growled at me as Nyx and Spark went up towards them and defending me behind.

Suddenly, I felt something grabbed my arm, I was pulled away as I grabbed Poppy, Spark and Nyx. I turned around and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

 I turned around and I couldn't believe what I just saw

Caspian: (Gasps softly) Branch?

Branch: Get behind me, Cass!

I went behind him as I holding Poppy, Spark and Nyx was also there right behind me. The spiders are charging towards us, I summon several glyphs around me then summoning ice shards towards them.