The Great Troll Escape

Once upon a time in a happy forest, in the happiest tree lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known...

The Trolls.

They loved nothing more than sing, dance and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, And hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, and hug...

(Heavily Panting of Exhaustion)

Uh, Poppy, you need to slow it down please.

Right sorry, hehe, anyways back to the story, but then one day, the Trolls were discovered by...

The Bergen!

The Bergens didn't know how to sing, or dance or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. And once they saw how happy the Trolls were.

They wanted some of that happiness for themselves.

The Scrapbook Bergen ate the poor troll much of the trolls' surprise.

Scrapbook Troll: Oh, my god.

Eating a Troll made them feel so happy. They started a tradition, Once a year, every year. The Bergens would gather around the Troll tree to taste happiness. On a holiday they called...

Trollstice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

We see a town called Bergen Town, where all bergens lived "happily", well not so. They often lived in a miserable life with no sing, dance or hug.

Then, we zoomed into the castle where a young bergen prince named Gristle, riding on his bicycle through the hallway as he turns to right side then goes to the left side. He goes to upstairs.

In the bedroom where his father, King Gristle Sr was sleeping on his bed, snoring. At the door where his pet crocodile was asleep behind the door before Gristle Jr burst down the door causing his pet crocodile was being squished at the door.

Gristle Jr: Woo!

He launches himself to the air then he goes down to his father.

Gristle Jr: Good morning, Daddy!

The king doesn't wake up, as the prince tries to wake him up. He does his tries to wake up from whispering to wake up on his ear to opening his eyelid to bouncing on his belly.

Later, he had enough so Gristle Jr. open his father's shirt then ripping his hair chest causing the king screams as Gristle Jr. Still bouncing on him then Gristle Sr. Grab at the back of his collar.

Gristle Sr: Gristle! What time is it?

Gristle Jr: (Excitedly) It's Trollstice!

Later, King Gristle Sr. open the gates of the castle, still grabbing his sons's back of his collar.

King Gristle Sr: Trollstice! Our one day to be happy.

Gristle Jr: Yeah!

Now the whole bergen around the town was ready for the Trollstice, a holiday that would make the Bergens happy by eating the trolls.

Bergens: Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!

They all headed to the cage that they stole the Trolls Tree where they will feast the trolls.

Voice: Please give it up for your Keeper of the Trolls, your minister of happiness, your royal chef...

The 2 chefs pulled out a gasoline then poured it to the grills. Later, a female bergen with dark mint hair, dark violet skin with magenta nose. She turned around to the crowds.