Cloud Guy / Arrived in Bergen Town

Caspian's POV

The next day, we arrived at the tunnels. This is where Dad and the trolls escaped from the Bergen town by using tunnel. But which one is the way for getting us to the Bergen Town?

Caspian: This is it, guys. The tunnels.

Poppy: So one of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree.

Branch: That's right.

Caspian: Yeah. But the only problem is, which one should leads us to the Troll Tree and Bergen Town?

Poppy: Big bro's right, there's so many of them. I wonder which one.

Branch: I don't know.

???: (In deep tone) It was...

We look around as we saw a figure who appears to be a cloud. A living cloud with legs appeared out of nowhere. He walk towards us.

Cloud Guy: (In normal tone) Me. Hey, guys, how's it going? Welcome to the root tunnels. Uh, I just wanted to warn you. One of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree... and the others to [in deep voice] certain death, death, death, death... [He imitates the echo fading.]

Caspian: Oh great, looks like we have a guide here.

Poppy: Do you think you can tell us which is the right one?

Cloud Guy: You bet!

Poppy: Great!

Branch: No, that's okay. We're fine, thanks!

Poppy: Branch. [She chuckles nervously.] He's trying to help us.

Spark: Come on, you grumpy face. Say thank you to this nice fella.

Branch: I don't like the looks of him. I mean, who wears socks with no shoes?

Poppy: He seems to know what he's talking about.

Caspian: (Whispers) Just ask him, Branch!

Branch: Okay, fine. Which way do we go?

Cloud Guy: First, you have to give me a high five. Then I'll tell you.

Branch: What?

Poppy: Oh, oh, I love high fives. I'll do it.

Cloud Guy: Oh, I know you'll do it. But will he? All right, dumpy diapers, up high!

Branch: Nope, I don't do high fives.

Cloud Guy: Slap it, boss.

Branch: Not gonna happen.

Cloud Guy: Party on the top floor.

Branch: Nope.

Spark: Oh come on, Branch. Just give him one high-five then he'll tell ya! Come on, give Cloud Guy a high-five so that Spark will be happy.

Cloud Guy: The little fairy's got a point. Little slappy. Make daddy happy.

Branch: That's weird.

Cloud Guy: Come on, just one little high five.

Branch: Oh, no, thanks. I'm good.

Cloud Guy: Here, just do this... But with your hand.

Branch: Thank you for that demonstration. Really cleared up exactly what I will not be doing.

Caspian: Oh, Branch! Come on, just do it!

Poppy: Branch, it's a high five. The others lead to certain death. Get perspective.

Branch was looking at Cloud Guy, waiting for high-five.

Branch: [sighs] One high five and then you'll tell us which tunnel to take, right?