The Chase / The Betrayal

Caspian's POV

We are now at King Gristle's door as we opened it. Thankfully, King Gristle didn't spotted us, he was on his treadmill as he exercising for getting ready for tomorrow, Trollstice. The Snack Pack made a tower as Poppy and I climbed on Cooper and then we spotted Gristle's cape on his bed.

Poppy: There it is.

We quickly ran towards the bed as we went under the blankets crawling and made it to the other side and ran to the pendant.

Poppy: Creek, we'll have you out of there in a second.

Branch and I tried to open the pendant but it won't.

Biggie: Hurry!

Branch: (Groans) It's stuck!

Caspian: (Groans) It won't budge!

Spark: (Gasps) Guys!

Suddenly, we heard growling behind us and we saw a reflection of King Gristle's pet, Barnabus on pendant as we turn around and he viciously growled at us.

Poppy & Caspian: Run!

We screamed and ran as fast as we can, trying to get away from Barnabus but he keeps catching up whenever we go.

Cooper: Hey, guys! Over here!

We ran towards Bridget's roller skate shoe and we quickly get in.

Cooper: Everyone, get in! Let's go!

Poppy: Branch, give him to me!

Spark: Aah! Hurry!

Caspian: Go! Just go!

Barnabus growls at us and lunges towards us as the Trolls screamed. I used my magic, with the help of my necklace, to protect them as my eyes begin to glowing in pure blue and my whole body was covered with blue aura, I spin kick him to the face which causing him to flies away.

Then, I took out my staff and strike it at the end on the bed as magic circle appeared below on Bridget's roller skate shoe causing it to bounce on the air. I grab Poppy's hair which she manages to grab me and hop on the roller skate shoe.

Everyone screams as we landed on the ground and started to rolling away from Gristle's room

Branch: Everybody, hold on!

Biggie: Hold it steady, guys!

Caspian: Buckle up, guys! Things might getting bumpy in this ride!

We started to rolling in the hallway and turning around from direction with Barnabus is still right behind our tail then Poppy noticed a wall lamp up ahead.

Poppy: Satin! Chenille! Sharp right!

Chenille: Let's do it!

She throws Satin as she grabs the wall lamp and we managed to make a U-Turn. However, Barnabus is still right behind us.

Caspian: Spark! Guy Diamond! Glitter him!

Spark: On it, Captain Casey!

She came out from my backpack as she recharging her magic towards Barnabus.

Spark: (To Barnabus) Say hello to my little friends, Fossil Freak!

Guy Diamond: Eat Glitter!

He jumps while grabbing the shoe lace and lands his butt on the wheel. Spark shoots several light balls at Barnabus's face, combining hers and Guy Diamond's glitters to managed to stop Barnabus until he got crashed to the wall. Guy Diamond goes back up as his butt was now shade and Spark goes back and sit on my shoulder.