Branch's Past / Becoming Bridget's Fairy Godmother

3rd POV

With Bridget decided to have a deal with Poppy, Caspian and the gang. She decided to help them in order to get Creek back.

Poppy: A 5, 6, 7, 8!

The Snack Pack and Spark grabbed all of the beauty supplies to get Bridget ready to go on a date with King Gristle.

The Snack Pack: 🎵When you look in the mirror, let it disappear all your insecurities-🎵

Bridget: WAIT!

They all suddenly stop singing as Bridget exclaims then she pointed to Branch, who's still not singing.

Bridget: Why isn't this one singing?

Cooper: Come on, Branch!

Spark: Sing with us!

All (except Branch): Yeah, Branch, sing with us!

Branch: Oh, no. It's okay.

Bridget: You don't think this will work.

Branch: Oh, no, no. It's not that. I just don't sing.

Poppy & Caspian: Branch!

Bridget: No! He's right. This idea is stupid. (Starts to crying) King Gristle will never love me.

She started to letting out her emotional side again as she buried her face on the pillow. She kept sobbing and sobbing as the Snack Pack and Spark trying to comfort her.

Caspian feels sorry to Bridget then he gives a death glare to Branch for making Bridget cry.

His glare and aura was too strong which made Branch back away in fear for making Bridget cry

Caspian goes down on the bed as he pats Bridget's head and reassuring then she let out a loud wailing causing him to back away by her outburst.

Then, he sees Branch was already leaving and Poppy convince him to sing. Caspian teleport at the near window where Branch was about to leave.

Poppy and Branch were arguing each other as Caspian tries to calm them down. Then he dozed off for a moment, he was going to tell Poppy about Creek's betrayal. But how? He doesn't want his heart shatter into many pieces from his sister and his friends.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by Branch's yelling which shocks everyone.

Branch: BECAUSE SINGING KILLED MY GRANDMA, OKAY?

This made everyone shocks for hearing this. Caspian's eyes widen, forget his thoughts and feels sympathize about Branch's past. The reason why Branch don't sing because his grandma's death. But why?

Caspian: (Shocked) How? This is the reason why you can't sing because... Your grandma's death.

Poppy: How did singing kill your grandma? What song was she singing?