Can't stop the feeling/Epilogue

Bridget's POV

Everyone in the dining room were chanting "Trolls, Trolls, Trolls!" all over and they were cheering for Trollstice Day. I was really nervous and scared at the same time after I secretly help Poppy, Caspian, Branch and the whole trolls to escape while Chef wasn't even looking. I nervously push the cart where I saw King Gristle was sadly looking at the roller skate shoe that I wore on our first date as Lady Glitter Sparkles.

King Gristle: Wait! Chef, shouldn't we wait for Lady Glittersparkles?

Chef: You are absolutely right. Now, everyone, there will be no Trolls until... The king's plus one has arrived.

Bergen #1: Boo!

Bergen #2: We've waited long enough!

All of the Bergens were complaining which I didn't like that.

Chef: Unless...

King Gristle: Unless what?

Chef: Well, unless she doesn't come at all. But that's crazy talk. Who wouldn't wanna be with you?

King Gristle Jr: Yeah. Maybe we should start.

The Bergens started to cheer again and I was so hesitant to do this but I decided to take the whole blame in order to save my friends' lives.

-Meanwhile-

Caspian's POV

We were now going down the root tunnel as the whole trolls were cheering for their freedom. I stayed behind with Branch and Poppy as he held the torch and we led the trolls a way to escape.

Branch: Go! Come on! Hurry!

Caspian: Come on. Everybody, let's go. No Troll left behind!

Branch: Watch your step.

Once the trolls were in the tunnel, Poppy looks back at the Bergen Town.

Branch: Poppy?

Poppy: Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not right! She deserves to be happy as much as we do. They all do!

I look back at the Bergen Town. Poppy's right. We can't let Bridget suffered like this, we can't let her whole life ruined and let her take the blame.

I know what we're going to do.

-Back to Bergen Town-

Bridget's POV

Trollstice was about to start, and all of the bergens were cheering and chanting again as I push the cart towards Chef.

Chef: All right, everybody. Who's ready to eat Trolls?

Chef then opens the pot as I was ready myself to take the blame and decided to accept this kind of fate.

Chef: King Gristle, there is only one thing that will ever make you happy. And only one Bergen who can provide it. Bon appetit!

Once she opens the pot of trolls, she looks in it and realized they were gone.

Chef: They're gone!

The Bergens were shocked about this.

King Gristle Jr: They're gone?

Chef: Idget, what did you do? You ate them! You greedy, greedy pig.

Bridget: No, I...

Chef: Guards, lock her up!

I was now surrounding by guards then they pointed their spears towards me. All of the bergens are shouting and accusing me for the blame. This is it. This is really it. I have to accept this fate for my friends. Before they could do so, I hear the glass window shatters as I open my eyes and, to my surprise, It was Poppy, Caspian, Branch and the Snack Pack. They arrived just in time to save my life as they jump over Chef's head and was about land on my head. What are they doing here? They're supposed to escape!