Damian's Birthday Party.

Chapter 3:

Amber's POV:

After having a quick shower I get dressed. I take Rachel and Hannah's advice about putting something short and sexy on. But not too short, I don't want people thinking I'm some slut. I leave my hair wavy and fix my side fringe. I put on some perfume and re-do my make-up. My dress was a dark purple and I had a black bow in my hair. I check the time, it was almost eight. I quickly grab my bag and put on some high-heels. I go downstairs and my brother looks at me with shock.

"You are not wearing that", he says. If my brother doesn't like it, then I must look good. "Guys will be all over you".

"That's the point".

"No, now change".

"I'm wearing this, now come on, we're going to be late".

"Mom, tell her she's not wearing this". My mom comes out. They were leaving in a few minutes.

"Oh honey, you look beautiful", she says.

"Thanks, you do too", I say, admiring her dress. She smiles.

"Now, I've already talked to your brother about this. If you're going to be with some guy tonight I want you to be safe and-" she says.

"I will Mom", I interrupt. I am not going to be talking about sex with my Mom and I'm not even going to be sleeping with any guy tonight anyway, I don't sleep around. She gives me a hug and I kiss my Dad on the cheek.

"Tell Damian I said happy birthday", Dad says. Was Dad talking to me because Devon didn't answer. I get into Devon's car with him.

"That was awkward", I say.

"Tell me about it, she gave me the full talk", he says. I laugh. That must have been embarrassing and very awkward. "If I see any guy, I will go over there and punch him".

"I'm not going to be with a guy, just Hannah and Rachel".

"Alright". He pulls into Damian's driveway. His house was huge! I've never seen it before, no wonder Devon spends most of his time here, Damian must be so rich! Well my family is rich too. The whole place was packed with people, well he is the most popular guy at school. I get out and give Devon a hug. "I will have my eyes on you". I laugh.

"I know you will". He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Have fun".

"You too", I say. I walk over to Rachel and Hannah. "Hey".

"You look amazing", they both say.

"As do you both". We hug and go inside. A few guys check me out as we past them. I saw Dean and Ellen making out on a couch which made my heart ache and I felt a bit of jealously coming on.

"Forget about them, now let's find you someone", Hannah says. I give her a weak smile and tear my gaze from Ellen and Dean.

"I found you a guy", Rachel says. She points to Damian who was checking me out too.

"No thanks", I lie. If only they knew I did want him. Yesterday I hated him and how come today my feelings for him have totally changed? "What are you guys keeping from me?"

"We're not keeping anything from you", Hannah lies, then coughs.

"Hannah I know when you're lying. My parents and brother are keeping something from me too, do you all not trust me enough to know?" I was really hurt that my best friends were keeping something from me and especially my family.

"You know we trust you and we wish we could tell you but we can't", Rachel says.

"Who is ordering you not to say anything?" I ask.

"We can't tell you", Hannah says.

"Okay at least tell me if the thing you're keeping from me is about me?"

"Okay yes it's about you", Rachel sighs.

"Is it about me and Damian?"

"We can't tell you, sorry", Hannah says. I sigh. I bet you it is about Damian too because she didn't say no and she's avoiding the questions.

"Come on, let's forget about it and have fun", Rachel says. I nod and they pull me onto the dance floor. I felt someone put their hands on my waist. I turn around and see one of Devon's friends holding my waist. Well he was my friend too, most of Devon's friends are my friends as well. Paul smirks at me and I smirk back. My brother said to have fun, so I'll have fun.

"Hey sexy", he says seductively. Damian pulls Paul away from me.

"Keep away from her", Devon says.

"Fine", Paul sighs. "Sorry Devon, sorry Damian". Why is he apologising to Damian? It's not like Damian's my brother. Paul walks off to his other friends.

"What did I say about no guys", Devon says angrily.

"Paul came up to me", I say. Devon sighs.

"Okay, come on Damian", Devon says. Damian hesitates before walking off with Devon. Rachel and Hannah giggle.

"What the hell is up with Damian, he's acting like he owns me", I say.

"Well he sort of does", Hannah says. Huh? Rachel hits her.

"Shut up we can't say anything", Rachel says. I am so confused?! He owns me? Rachel and Hannah look scared for a moment. "We'll see you later Amber".

"Bye", Hannah says, pulling Rachel with her. They just ditched me. I turn around and hit into a hard chest. They help me up. His touch was so soft and it made my body tingle. It sent a shock through my body, but a good shock. I didn't want this person to let go.

"Thanks", I say then I look up at him. There he was. He smirks at me as I look into those dark brown eyes.