Fight.

Chapter 17:

Amber's POV:

*A week later*

I've spent nearly every minute of every day for the past week with Damian, he never leaves my sight. Damian and I have our first doctor appointment tomorrow! We can't wait! Devon hasn't talked to me or Damian since he's still pissed at us for not telling him what's going on. I've decided to tell him later on today so he'll stop avoiding me. I need him now, more than ever. I'm so scared, I need my big brother. He's always been supportive of me and I want it to stay that way. We just got home from school and Devon went straight up to his room. He doesn't go in the car with us to school anymore, he goes with our Dad. I decide to follow him to his bedroom so I can tell him.

"Where're you going Amber?" Damian asks. He never lets me leave until I tell him where I'm going. It's annoying but he can't help being worried about his mate and unborn child.

"I'm telling Devon," I say.

"Want me to come too?"

"No, it's better you make yourself scarce, you should probably go for a walk so he can't get you."

"Okay, good luck, I love you," he gives me a quick kiss before heading outside. I take a breather before going upstairs and knocking on Devon's door. Devon answers and looks at me.

"What do you want?" he asks coldly. He doesn't understand how much he's hurting me. I miss my big brother so much.

"We need to talk." He hesitates before moving over to let me in. He closes the door after me and sits on his bed. I sit down on the bed beside him and look at him. "I miss you Devon."

"I miss you too Amber, I'm sorry for treating you like that for the past week, I'm just annoyed you won't tell me things. I thought we told each other everything, I thought we were close."

"We are close and we do tell each other everything, and that's why I'm here now." I take his hand and he looks at me with concern.

"Is everything okay Amber? You're really worrying me," he says with worry as he stokes my hand.

"I don't know what you're going to say but I have a pretty good idea how you're going to react so I'll just say it quickly." There was a few minutes silence as I try to relax. "I'm eight weeks pregnant," I say simply. He doesn't move for about a minute then he gets off the bed and storms out of the room. I run after him and pull him back. "Where are you going, Devon?"

"I'm killing that son of a bitch," he growls.

"Calm down, you can't. I love him, he's the father of my unborn child, I need him, I can't live or do this without him. Please don't do this to me, Devon," I plead, tears starting to spring from my eyes.

"I'm doing this for you Amber, he's just trouble and this is proof of how much trouble he can get you in, you've always been a good girl now look!"

"You need to relax!" I shout.

"Not until I've done this." He then flits away and it's too late for me to get him. I get my phone and ring Damian immediately.

"Hey baby, how did it go?" Damian asks.

"Devon's gone after you, please be careful. He's really mad and he said he was going to kill you. I'm so scared Damian," I cry.

"He didn't mean it literally baby, please don't worry about me, I can look after myself. You just stay in our room and get some sleep, okay? Relax, you have nothing to worry about, I'll calm him down."

"Okay, I love you, be careful."

"I love you too Amber," he repeats. I hang up and go to our bedroom. I lie down on the bed and try and sleep but I kept worrying about my mate and brother. What if Damian really hurts Devon, he's much stronger since he's the Alpha. I don't want my brother or boyfriend to be hurt but at least one of them is going to. After a while I hear shouting from outside. I go over to the window and look outside. There were people gathered around Damian and Devon trying to get them off each other. I couldn't watch, so I turn back and sit down on the bed.