"Brotherly" Talk.

Chapter 4:

Amber's POV:

"It was my fault", Damian says. Hannah and Rachel were afraid of Damian? They looked afraid of something behind me and Damian was behind me. I look down at our hands. He was still holding them. I pull back and the tingling stopped.

"My Dad told me to say Happy Birthday to you", I say.

"Are you going to say happy birthday too?"

"Happy birthday". He chuckles. "So why are you here and not with your sluts".

"You jealous of them?" he smirks.

"No", I blush.

"You look beautiful". He strokes my cheek which makes me blush more. Does he feel this way too?

"Damian, get your ass over here now", Devon yells. Damian chuckles.

"I hope to see you later", he smirks, then winks before walking back over to Devon. Rachel and Hannah walk back over to me.

"Why did you two leave?"

"We um, never mind", Rachel sighs.

Damian's POV:

A few minutes earlier....

I saw Paul putting his hands on my mate's waist. My wolf growls. Devon looks at Paul and storms over to them. I storm over to them too and pull Paul off her.

"Keep away from her", Devon says.

"Fine", Paul sighs. "Sorry Devon, sorry Damian". Damn right he should be sorry. He was going to do things with my mate. No one does stuff with the Alpha's mate. Paul walks off to his friends.

"What did I say about no guys", Devon says angrily.

"Paul came up to me", Amber says. Devon sighs.

"Okay, come on Damian", Devon says. I hesitate before walking off with Devon.

"I would have killed him if he did something", I growl.

"Yeah, and I'll kill you if you do something with Amber", he growls.

"She's my mate I can do what I want with her".

"She's my sister, I'm not letting anyone near her even if she is your mate".

"You know I love her Devon, mates die if they don't be with each other".

"I don't want any guy to be mates with her, especially my best friend. I want her to be treated right like she should be treated".

"Of course I'll treat her right, I fucking love that girl. I'm not going to play her or cheat on her. If she needs time with us then I'll give her time. Devon I really do love her, she's my mate. Mates always love each other".

"Okay, fine, but if you do hurt her, ever I seriously will kill you even if you are my best friend". Devon was the Beta of my pack. Since we're werewolves we find our mates on out eighteenth birthday. When I first laid my eyes on Amber this morning I knew she was my mate. I was actually secretly hoping it was her.

I actually was in love with Amber before today, I've been in love with that girl for years. I could never tell Devon that, he would kill me. But now that we're mates he has to let us be together, or else his sister and I would die. You don't get to pick who you're mates with it just randomly happens with anyone. I look over at Amber, she was talking with her friends. If only she knew they were werewolves too. Actually everyone here are werewolves. She looked beautiful, I wanted her to be mine now. Everyone knew here that she was my mate. Once a werewolf has found their mate, everyone in the pack knows that person is taken.

"I'll be back in a minute", I say. Devon nods. I go up behind Amber and her friends walk off. Werewolves always do what the Alpha says. Amber turns around and hits into my chest. I take her hands and help her up. As soon as we touched I felt it. Her touch sent shocks all over my body.

"Thanks", she says then looks up at me. I smirk at her.

"It was my fault", I say. She looks down at our hands that I was still holding. She pulls back and the tingling stopped. I didn't want her to let go off me.

"My Dad told me to say Happy Birthday to you", she says.

"Are you going to say happy birthday too?"

"Happy birthday". I chuckle. "So why are you here and not with your sluts".

"You jealous of them?" I smirk. She's very jealous, I can see it in her eyes. That made me more crazy for her, if only she knew she was the only one I liked, she's the one for me.

"No", she blushes. God, she looked so wonderful in that dress. She looked beautiful the whole time.

"You look beautiful". I stroke her cheek and she blushes more. She must feel this way too, we're mates.

"Damian, get your ass over here now", Devon yells. I chuckle.

"I hope to see you later", I smirk, then wink before walking back over to Devon. "What's wrong?"

"I need some time to get used to you two", he says.

"Okay", I sigh. Although I was the Alpha and the person in control I'll follow his orders. He's my best friend, and just looking out for his sister. I would do the same with my sister Ellen.

"I'll eventually get used to it, just give me a week or so to get this all in my head. Got it?"

"Yeah I got it, I'll leave her alone for tonight. I promise, you don't have to be looking out for her in case she's with me because I'll be with the guys".

"Hmmm, you're mature for once. What's happened the Damian I know?"

"He's in love", I smirk. Devon rolls his eyes and grins over at Amber.

"You're one lucky guy, I hope you know that".

"I do, no one is as lucky as I am to have an amazing, unique mate. Hey, maybe one day we'll be brothers-in-law", I wink. His face pales.

"Oh god! THAT'S WAY WAY INTO THE FUTURE! This is all too much to handle", he sighs.

"Oh come on, what's wrong we've always been like brothers and then when we do get married we'll be real brothers then. I can't wait". He laughs and pats me on the shoulder.

"Maybe one day Damian, if you can win my sister's heart. You better think of a plan if you want her soon".

"Oh don't worry, I'm already thinking of one".