Birthday.

Chapter 7:

Amber's POV:

Devon came home late last night and was very pissed off. I never asked him what happened, he'll snap at me and I don't want him angry at me. It was now Sunday around eight. I look over at Devon, he still looked pissed off. I don't care if I get snapped off at I need to know what's troubling my brother.

"Devon", I say. He looks over at me. "Are you alright?" He nods. "You can tell me what's happened".

"It's nothing, just some fight with Damian". He looks like he needs a hug. I move over to his side of the couch and snuggle into his chest. He gives me a cuddle. "You always know how to cheer me up". I smile and he strokes my hair.

"I'm glad I have". He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer into a hug. We then get back to watching TV. I felt so cosy, comfy and very tired so I fall asleep in his arms.

Devon's POV:

Around nine, my mum comes in the room.

"Oh how long has she been asleep", she asks. I look down at Amber who I was holding. She was sleeping, I never knew she fell asleep.

"I didn't even know she fell asleep", I say.

"Maybe you should bring her up to her bed". I nod and carefully lift Amber up. I make sure not to wake her and walk upstairs. I let go off one hand from holding her and open her door. Since I'm a werewolf I could lift anything. Amber felt like a feather. I lay her on her bed and take off her shoes. I pull the covers over her and move the hair out of her face. I stroke her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight little sis", I whisper. I close her door behind me and go to bed too. There's no way I'm apologising to Damian even if he is the Alpha. I wish I could tell Amber everything but I can't. I don't like keeping secrets from her. But she'll find out on her own time when she turns into a werewolf.

Amber's POV:

It's been two weeks and Devon hasn't talked to Damian. They're still fighting, so I haven't seen Damian besides at school. He's been acting strange to me these past two weeks. He's actually acting nice and kind. He's not such a bad guy as I thought. I don't know why he talks to me or why he sits beside me in class. My feelings for him have become stronger too. I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from kissing him any longer. I've noticed he hasn't been with any girls.

Two weeks, that must be a record for him. I'm glad he's stopped being like a player, I hope he stays that way, because if I see a girl with him I'll get really jealous. I put my books into my locker and turn around to see Damian with a girl. Damn I jinxed it! She was giggling and he was smirking, that doesn't look good. I actually thought he liked me, I'm such an idiot. Why would a player like me? Damian looks over at me and I give him a cold look before I walk off. He comes after me.

"What was that cold look for?" he asks, as he turns me around.

"What cold look?" I ask.

"The one you gave me and that girl", he says.

"I don't know what you're talking about".

"Really? Is someone jealous?" He had a huge smirk on his face.

"Of course I'm not", I lie, then cough.

"Sure", he says sarcastically. "Don't worry that girl is just in my science class, we're doing a project together". Oh, okay. So he wasn't asking her out.

"So, it's not like I care, why would I?" He grins.

"Okay then". I nod and keep walking. "Hey wait Amber". I sigh and turn back around. "I'm actually going to your house, do you want a lift down?" Being alone in a car with Damian? Well it beats walking home.