Bedroom Fun.

Chapter 24:

Amber's POV:

Before school started Mia told me that Damian would be in school unless there was trouble with Alec and since he didn't come into school today that must mean there was trouble. Devon needs to tell me what's going on or else I'll have to demand the answer off Damian. When I arrive home Devon was in the office with Damian. I knock on the office door and Damian answers it.

"Hey, baby, I've missed you," he beams, pulling me into a big hug.

"Yeah, yeah, now tell me what's going on?" I demand.

"Well, I guess someone didn't miss me back. Sweetie, I don't want you to worry so I'm not telling you."

"It's bad then," I conclude.

"Damian, I promised I'd tell her. Please, come on, she deserves to know. She won't worry, everything's okay now," Devon chimes in.

"Okay then, come in, baby," Damian agrees, taking me by the waist inside. He closes the door behind him and sits down on a sofa beside Devon. He slaps his lap for me to sit on. I comply and rest my head off his chest while he holds me and kisses me. "Promise to not get worried?" I nod against his chest. "Okay, the start might sound bad but things are okay now, so let me finish before you get worried. Everything was fine until this morning when I left you in bed. I got a telepathic message from one of the pack members saying they found Alec and three other of his pack members surrounding our forest in the back near our training hall. They said they thought he was going to attack or else he was there to spy. So then I told them to go after him, and when they did they ran off. So, I sent Devon and three other members to go to his pack house and demand them to leave us alone and if they refused to they'd get beaten up. When they got there, they gave out to Alec for invading our pack area and said he was banned for coming over uninvited. They asked him to leave us all alone and he said he would, so everything's good now, don't worry."

"Why didn't you both come to school then?" I ask.

"Because we stayed in case they were lying and attacked while we were away at school," Devon answers. Well, at least everything is good now. Alec and his pack aren't after my babies and I. Damian nuzzles his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss as we gaze into each other's eyes. "I'm going to find my Misses; I'll see you both later." Devon gets up and pats my head before he walks out.

"Bye, Devon," I say. I turn my head back to Damian and he smiles. Those beautiful dimples melt my heart and my knees give way. He crashes his lips onto mine and I start biting at his bottom lip to let me in. He happily obeys and our tongues mingle with each other as if dancing. He battles my tongue for dominance and I kneel over him while he arches his head back. He grabs my ass and starts to squeeze it softly then gradually gets harder. He then kisses me with such ferocity I swear my lips will bruise, I love it.

"I love you, baby," he moans against my lips. I pull back because I remember I have homework to complete. I start to get up off his lap but he pulls me back. "No, don't go, stay with me," he pouts, taking my hands so I can't leave.

"I have homework," I explain. "I need to do it."

"I'll do it for you later, please just stay with me, darling," he begs.

"You do my homework? No thanks, Damian, but I think since I'm smarter I should do it. I want to make sure I get everything right."

"Wow, thanks a lot, babe," he mumbles sarcastically.

"I'm only kidding; I don't mean it in a mean way, I'm sorry."

"I don't forgive you. The only way I'll forgive you is if you stay with me."