18th.

Chapter 12:

Amber's POV:

He looks back at me with shock. I couldn't help laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK, OW", Damian shouts, bending over and holding his cheek where I slapped him. Everyone laughs at him including me. I'm the worst girlfriend ever. Damian looks back up at me and he had a huge red mark on his cheek, you could see the outline of my hand. My hand goes to my mouth and I have to hold in my laughter. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I had a laughing fit. Damian even laughed a bit.

"I would beat the shit out of you now, if you weren't my girlfriend, a girl, my mate and the person I loved". Aw he loves me. I kiss his cheek and smile as I pull back. "OW!"

"Oops", I say sheepishly. I forgot his cheek hurts. He grins and kisses me.

"Now hit me again", he says. That's not really something I thought a boyfriend would say but I nod and we fight each other. This time he throws hits my way and I have to dodge them too. After fighting, which he won, we go and get something to drink. He throws me a bottle and I take a few swigs from it.

"You're not too bad, quite good actually", Damian says.

"Of course I'm good, I'm me", I say, giving him a twirl. He laughs.

"Yes beautiful, perfect you". He smirks and I smile. "I'd get running". I flit around the hall and Damian flits after me. I giggle as he catches me and turns me around. He brings his lips to mine and puts his arms around my waist.

"Okay best out of three", I say. He nods as I start running again. He catches me again and we fall onto the mats. I fall onto him and we laugh. He wraps his arms around me and starts kissing me from the neck up to my lips. I moan softly and I could feel his smirk on my lips.

"Enough kissing", Devon shouts over to us. I roll my eyes but continue to kiss Damian. Damian fixes me on his lap and I moan again. I felt so horny right now even though I was in front of all my friends and brother. I could feel Damian's erection from under his pants. Damian starts pulling at my bra strap. "Holy fuck Damian, no way are you undressing my sister here". Damian chuckles and stops.

"Want to go upstairs?" Damian suggests. I giggle as I think about it.

"Tonight", I say. He sighs and growls at Devon.

"Now look you've after getting her to change her mind", Damian says to Devon with a pissed off tone. I get off Damian and go over to Rachel, Ellen and Hannah.

"Since you're not busy", Hannah says then giggles. "Want to go to the cinema with us?" I haven't been to the cinema in ages, I should go.

"Yeah, let's go", I say excitedly. Hannah, Rachel, Ellen and I join arms. "Bye Damian".

"Bye big brother", Ellen says as she waves at Damian. Damian waves back.

"I'm pretty sure he's big down there too at the moment", Paul jokes. Yup he is, I felt his erection earlier on.

"EW", Ellen squeals with disgust. I blush and Hannah and Rachel laugh.

"Shut up Paul", Damian growls.

"Come on, we're going", Ellen says, pulling us out of the training hall.

"Wait I need a shower, I've been training for hours", I say.

"Aw but the movie's in a half an hour", Rachel whines.

"I'm not going to be that long, the shower will be five minutes and then getting changed will be two minutes, okay?" I say. They nod.

"You better get going then", Hannah says. I nod and flit up to Damian's and my bedroom. I quickly undress and go into the bathroom. I put on a shower hat on so my hair won't get wet. I get in the shower and wash myself quickly but thoroughly. Two minutes later I get out and dry myself. I take off the shower hat and wrap the towel around me as I got out back to the bedroom. I grab a cute blue dress out of the wardrobe and put it on, then a white cardigan and blue and white pumps. I grab my bag and flit downstairs.