Moving In.

Chapter 11:

Amber's POV:

We lean up on the bed then he gets up and lifts me up with him. I wrap my legs around his torso and start to pull of his top over his head. After his top is off I trail my fingers down his rock hard chest. I look at his biceps, he was so fit. The tingling never stopped as he touched off me. We push against his bedroom wall.

"Amber", he whispers seductively in my ear. My body was on fire. He mouth moves down from my ear to my neck. He trails kisses down my neck to my chest. I could feel his hands go up my dress, he starts pulling at the hem of my dress. Just rip it off Damian, now! He starts kissing my jaw line, he lips touched my body so softly and passionately. He pulls back and looks at me. His gaze had me in a trance. He strokes my cheek and gently places a kiss on my lips.

"You're mine", he whispers sexily. I could feel his erection under his pants.

"Dam-", I was cut off as he slowly starts to move his lips on mine. Our lips moved in time with each other. He gently lets me down and I move my hands through his hair. He bites my lip for entrance. I happily allow him full entrance and our tongues mingle with each other as if dancing. His hands raise from my ass to my hair. He tangles his fingers in it, his other hand cupped my face.

I move my hands from his hair to his chest and start to feel his body again. I start to unbuckle his belt and I could feel him smirk on my lips. Soon his pants were off and he starts to take off my dress. He throws it to the other side of the room. Damian finishes undressing me.

"Damian, remember you told me about mates and the way they mark each other", I say.

"Yes?" he asks.

"Well are you going to ever mark me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Well only if you do".

"Well of course I do, but I don't want to hurt you". He caresses my cheek.

"You won't, do you not want people to know I'm yours? Do you not love me enough?" I ask.

"Everyone knows you're mine and of course I love you enough. I love you more than anything, you're my world Amber". A smile breaks onto my face.

"I love you too". I push him onto the bed and he gets on top of me again and starts kissing my neck. He starts to suck where he will mark me his. His hands roam my body then he squeezes my ass and I giggle. His hands tighten around my waist and he starts to thrust into me, it felt so good. He thrusts in and out faster and I start to moan with pleasure.

"Damian.....Faster", I plead. His thrusts into me more and I grip his hair harder. "Please..." His breathing quickened and as we're reaching our climax he bites me on the neck. I let out a loud moan and whisper his name. It didn't hurt, it felt amazing. Never have I felt better in my entire life.

Damian's POV:

I look over at Amber, she was asleep in my arms. She looks so peaceful and beautiful. I move a strand of hair from her face. She snuggles into my chest more and I move the hair off her neck. I could see her mark which I just gave her an hour ago. I hope it didn't hurt, I would never forgive myself if I hurt my Amber. I stroke her mark and she moans.

Her eyes slowly open and she looks up at me. I smile lovingly at her. Her smile widens and she leans up and pecks me on the lips. I cup her cheek and support her back up. We just look get lost in each other's eyes for a few minutes. I admire her beauty; her body was beautiful, her smile lights up the room, her eyes twinkle with beauty. All these things I cannot live without. I take her hand and stroke it.