1st Operation: First Impact!

Last time we saw the arrival of the Frontier Militia forces to planet earth and met Lance Miller, the commander of the Outpost. Now with a shaky alliance formed, it's time for Lance to suit up once again.

Things had certainly changed at the Outpost in the last week since the Frontier Militia arrived. One the soldiers had started performing repairs to the dormitory so the rooms were more livable. While the room repairs was a slow, but continuous process, getting running water through the dormitories was a challenge, however the engineers were slowly figuring out how to repair the decrepit pipes and finding a supply of water. Despite offering rooms to the soldiers, Elaine insisted that the Frontier personnel live in the Unconquerable as to not encroach on the Nikkes. The best thing however was the constant Frontier soldiers standing guard making Rapture attacks less of a threat given the extra surveillance.

Lance was currently looking over some paperwork to regulate the Frontier Militia Soldiers. "We have at least two hundred new personnel working here on the Outpost. The Nikkes will need to learn Militia tactics so they can effectively work with the soldiers." Lance mumbled to himself as he looked over the documents. Lance expected that there would be a lot of paperwork when his mother and the Frontier Militia arrived, but this was starting to get out of hand. "Three days and I've only finished about half of it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish the Raptures would attack." Lance thought to himself as he was getting fed up with all the paperwork. The door to Lance's office burst open as he turned to face who just entered.

The Nikke had medium length white hair and green eyes. She wore a white uniform with multiple ammo bags strapped to her person, slung on her shoulder was a shotgun.

 She wore a white uniform with multiple ammo bags strapped to her person, slung on her shoulder was a shotgun

This was Neon, another Nikke made by Elysion and a member of Counters. "Master! Mihara and Yuni of Wardress have returned to the Outpost! They refused to elaborate as to why, all they would tell me is that they had important business with you!" Neon said as she gently pushed her glasses up to adjust them. Lance stood up from his desk as he looked at Neon in surprise, Wardress was here? "We haven't seen them since the mission to capture Chatterbox. Is Syuen with them?" Lance asked as he wasn't exactly keen on seeing the stuck up CEO again after their last meeting. Neon violently shook her head at Lance's question. "No, it is only Mihara and Yuni, I thought it was strange it was only those two, isn't it strange Master?" Neon asked as she gave Lance a curious look.

"Yes it is, however if they do have business with us we should hear them out. Send them in Neon." Lance ordered as Neon quickly saluted before running out of the office to retrieve the two Nikkes in question. Lance then walked over to his Jukebox before selecting a smooth jazz song and letting it play. As he got the song started, he heard the door to his office open. Lance turned to a woman with long black and purple hair wearing an outfit made mostly of black leather. She wore a large white coat and had an assault rifle strapped to her back.

 She wore a large white coat and had an assault rifle strapped to her back