3rd Operation: Debriefing & Planning

Last time Lance led his team of Nikkes to the abandoned factory where the supposed usable energy source was located. There they encountered the Pilgrim Nikke, Scarlet and retrieved the batteries. However they were ambushed by a Grave Digger Rapture, which they swiftly dispatched. Now the group is returning to the Outpost for debriefing.

Within the underground city of Ark a young woman with a rather petite build was seen walking towards Andersen's office. She wore a white shirt that revealed her midriff and a matching shirt white skirt. She wore white and gold heels on her feet, a purple jacket, and carried a fancy black bag that was slung on her shoulder.

 She wore white and gold heels on her feet, a purple jacket, and carried a fancy black bag that was slung on her shoulder

This was Syuen, CEO of Missilis Industry, one of the three major companies that manufacture Nikkes. "This debriefing better be damn important, I already lost Wardress to that damned third rate Commander and fourth rate team!" Syuen growled in annoyance as she had better things to do then be debriefed on the Outpost rejects latest mission. Syuen finally arrived at Andersen's office and simply barged in without even bothering to knock first. When Syuen entered she immediately felt a chill run down her spine. Ingrid and Andersen were already waiting for her, they both had stern, yet nervous expressions on their faces.

Syuen then turned and locked eyes with a woman short white hair and a familiar pair of golden eyes that reminded her of a certain annoying commander. The woman was staring daggers at her, Syuen was certain if looks could kill, she would've been vaporized by the deadly look she was receiving. "Syuen, this is General Elaine Miller, she is the representative of the Frontier Militia." Andersen said as he gestured to the woman burning holes into her at the moment. Syuen let a smirk spread across her face, while the last name Miller was familiar to her for some reason, she was excited to meet a member of the Frontier Militia. Syuen had heard of the unrivaled technology developed on the Frontier that would've made its way back to earth if not for the Raptures.

             "If I play my cards right, Missilis could be the first company producing Nikkes with Frontier technology." Syuen thought to herself as she approached Elaine before offering her hand to the general. "Syuen, CEO of Missilis Industries, a pleasure." Syuen said in a cordial tone as Elaine took her hand and shook it. "General Elaine Miller, my son mentioned you." Elaine said as Syuen gave the General a confused look before her hand was gripped tightly to the point it felt like it was being crushed. Syuen let out a whimper of pain before locking eyes with Elaine as she felt her legs go weak. The look in Elaine's eyes displayed nothing but barely restrained rage that screamed under any other circumstances, the general would not hesitate to inflict harm on her.

            "Commander Lance Miller. The one you forced into preforming a mission for you? The one you blackmailed? He is my son and one of the heroes of the Frontier Militia. The only reason this alliance is occurring is due to my son's extremely good will. Your on thin ice with me young lady." Elaine said in a dark tone as she released Syuen's hand before leaning back in her chair. Syuen on the other hand was completely dumbfounded by the information she had just received. "That third rate Commander is her son and a war hero?! This might be harder then I thought." Syuen thought to herself as her chances were already looking terrible. Syuen took her seat at the meeting table as they all sat in uncomfortable silence. The silence however as the door once again burst open.