[ Chapter 51 : Keeping Warm ]

Y/n's pov.   

" I hate the cold, I officially hate the cold " I said as I wrap the scarf around my neck and hug myself as I sit on my chair by my desk.

It's my off day and I have no class so I'm just going to be in my room all day, just draw and stay by the fire so I won't get sick. Though I've been sneezing all night and I had a hard time sleeping too. Even if it's an off day or there are not any classes we're still required to wear the uniforms.

" You hate winter, not the cold " Elvenia said and drop a sugar cube in my hot cocoa mug.

" Same difference " I said.

" Well, other than that, I have a pretty tight schedule today " she said as she takes out a scroll from her small tiny dresser.

" How busy are you? " I asked.

" Ugh, I gotta work until 9pm " she looks up at me with an annoyed expression and I snicker.

" Good luck " I said and she sighs.

" Anyways, until then I won't be able to assist you since it is your off day " she said.

" Don't worry, I can take care of myself, just don't tell Derek or he'll send a letter to mom and my brother will hear it from mom and they all will be sending gifts like I'm on my deathbed. . .especially Faris, he likes to abuse money " I said.

" Welp, not a word and other than that, I have to go " she said and I nod.

" Bye " I said.

She flies out of the room and I sit here warmly with my glass pen in hand dipped in a pink ink, I look down at my new drawing book where I'm working on the cherry blossom flower petals on the side of Laurence's head. I then hear a knock on my door and it opened.

" You left something Elvenia? " I asked and continue to draw.

I hear the door shut but no voice is heard and only footsteps, I was about to turn around when a pair of hands are on my eyes.

" Oh, okay " I sit here and chuckle to the familiar hands.

" What is it this time?, More chocolate? " I asked.

" You can say that but not today " he said and I smile as I take his warm hands off to feel my cold one.

I lean my head back to see Laurence.

" Hey " he said then bend down with his hand on the table.

" I thought you'd be done with the drawing by now " he said and I sigh.

" I would if it weren't for this winter, I could barely feel my fingers " I said.

He turn his head to me and I turn mine to him as we smile at each other.

" Need something warm? " He asked, I snicker then put away my glass pen.

" Aren't you supposed to be in class are something?, I didn't hear the school bell ring " I said and fan my book with my hand so the ink would dry.

" It's Saturday, no one has classes today and to be honest I thought to bring you out and have fun in the snow but then. . . . " I raise a brow at him and he clear his throat.

" Exactly " he said.

" That's what I thought, so now that can not be done, what's plan b? " I asked then shut the book.

" Your all bundled up pretty well, there's a bed and it's cold " he said.

I look at him in confusion.

" And? " I asked.

He smirks then suddenly place his lips against mine, it caught me off guard and my eyes fluttered shut before he pulls away and it was so quick that he had me leaning forward. I look at him with a pout and he smirks until has his arm around my back and under my legs.