Chapter 13 - Recovery

*Bakugou's POV*

Immediate panic set in the second our lovable goof ball of a boyfriend stopped responding. Kirishima immediately ran over to Aizawa where they got him to a hospital in hopes that he wouldn't be lost. I on the other hand saw red. I immediately stormed over to the guy the pros had captured, getting so worked up to the point my hands had began popping with my quirk. The pros trying to stop me in my tracks yet struggling "HOW GOD DAMN DARE YOU!!! I SWEAR ON MY FUCKING LIFE I WILL END YOU!!" Just as I was heating up a rather large explosion someone grabbed me from behind and took me away. The last thing I saw on that so called human beings face was an evil ridden smirk.

Soon enough I had re-joined with Kirishima in the waiting room where Kirishima informed me that Denki was in critical condition and the doctors were doing everything they could for him. That's when it hit me hard, I held Kirishima trying my best to fight off tears but ultimately failing. Kirishima tried his best to soothe me but with no effect. The image of Denki continuously flashing in my mind, I began to think of the worst outcome of this. That we'd lose him, that we were too late and he wouldn't be coming home with us after all that effort.

After a few hours we were let into Denki's room. He lay there still hooked up to all sorts of machines bandaged head to toe. Kirishima sat in the chair to his left while I sat in the chair to his right, both gently taking hold of his hands carefully so not to disrupt or potentially harm him.

*Denki's POV*

After what felt like minutes I woke up in a clean pure white room, hearing a small beeping sound every so often and soft deep breathing. I took a moment to take in where I had wound up and sighed heavily in relief to see it was a hospital room. Something lightly gripped my hands which caused me to immediately look to either side, I was met with a sleeping Kirishima and Bakugou who had his eyes closed and softly humming. I smiled softly and teared up glad to see the pair, I sniffled without noticing and caught Bakugou's attention. Within seconds he was holding me in such a soft and loving hug kissing all over my head. The commotion waking Kirishima who soon joined Bakugou. I lay there embracing it all holding them as tight as I could praying this wasn't just a dream.

After a few moments of silence Kirishima spoke up "we're so sorry baby boy... we should've been more vigilant and protected you.." Then Bakugou "we missed you so fucking much baby... we're so sorry" I took a moment before speaking, a dull ache in my throat causing me to struggle a little "it's n-ot you g-guys' fau-ults" I smiled softly just wanting to stay in their safe hold.

--------------------X---------------------

HEY GUYS!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG LONG WAIT, COLLEGE HAD BEEN A WHOLE PAIN, I KNOW I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I AM PLANNING ON POSTING A LOT MORE OFTEN AND HOPEFULLY I STICK TO IT!

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!