Chapter 7 - Denki's Secret

*Kaminari's POV*

I went quiet. This concerned the two males either side of me. Bakugou began to talk to me softly "are you ok? You've gone quiet, is something bothering you?" I panicked and before I could attempt to speak normally this happened.

"I's kay!" I covered my mouth as fast as possible before getting up, I didn't even look at them, I couldn't bring myself to. I began to leave, thinking it was best to leave before I get made fun of or make them uncomfortable..

*Bakugou's POV*

Kaminari, in the sweetest and youngest voice announced "I's kay!" This took me and Kirishima by surprise, we looked at each other. Complete shock covered both our faces for a few moments before we smiled and turned back to Kaminari as her was about to walk out of the door

I said in a soft voice now realising the predicament our boyfriends was in "where are you going baby? Do you not want to cuddle and take a nap?" He jumped slightly and slowly turned to look at me, I smiled softly and held my arms open, he came toddling over and collapsed into my arms, I lay him between us again and he fell asleep. I looked at Kirishima who looked completely and utterly confused.

"I read up on this thing called little space, most people refer to it as a head space. It's where a person returns to a younger mindset. Some people do it for fun, others do it from trauma, they return to an age where that trauma isn't relevant yet. I think our little boyfriend here is one"

Kirishima just looked at me like a huge boulder just hit him, he just looked at me for a moment taking it in before nodding finally retaining the information.

"We'll have to ask how old he is when he wakes up, just so we know for sure" Kirishima nodded in agreement.

A couple hours later Kaminari woke up, he nuzzled close to me and I smiled as Kirishima held him. "Good morning sleepy head" Kirishima said in a soft tone so not to alarm the little, this made him smile and turn to Kirishima.

"Hey baby, can you tell us how old you are?" Kaminari proudly held up three fingers. Me and Kirishima had discussed a small plan, we were going to get Kaminari some things for in his head space and keep them with us and at our houses, we weren't going to let Kaminari return how so we decided once he was big again we would all go and get his things and he would stay with me, we had a spare room so my mom wouldn't mind so I thought we could change it into a nursery for Kaminari.

---------------------------x-------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the late post! I've been busy teaching my younger brother since we've been in quarantine. See you all next monday!!