Chapter 6 - Bakugou's House

*Bakugou's POV*

Me and Kirishima shared one look. Concerned. Kaminari wasn't the kind to be all depressed and secretive, he was always open and honest and an all around fun guy. We all headed to my house hand in hand.

When we entered the house of course the old hag had to just go and piss me off.

"So these are the guys you wouldn't stop talking about~?" she teased me.

"I'm surprised they can put up with that shitty temper of yours!" she laughed.

"SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG!!" exclaiming that cased her to slap the back of my head, I huffed in response.

"Kaminari is staying the night." I said blankly

"Oh, alright. Take them up to your room then" and I did, we all headed to my room. We all lay in bed, Kaminari in between me and Kirishima, he was still sobbing quietly. Kirishima pet his head while I rubbed his back in small circles. This soothed him and he calmed down.

I asked him in a calm tone "Kami what happened?" He looked up at me and shook his head.

"You can tell us baby, you're safe here" Kirishima said in the same tone. Kaminari sighed a little before speaking.

"Remember what I told you about my dad..?" We both nodded, I got a sick feeling, I felt like I knew what he was going to say next.

"W-well he did it again.." He sat up lifting his top to reveal several dark bruises over his torso. We both held him tightly as he began to sob again, Kirishima grabbed some ointment and bandages and gently put it on him while I comforted him and calmed him down. Once Kirishima had finished, I rubbed his back softly and Kirishima pet his head. He became quiet.

*Kaminari's POV*

I thought to myself, don't do it, not here, not in front of them. I held them both tight as they continued to rub my back and pet my head. It was going to happen and I couldn't do anything about it, I didn't have my fidget toy to keep me occupied and all my other things were back home.... If I did it here, they'll make fun of me, they'll leave me... I'll be alone, please God don't let this happen... Then it did happen, I slipped and not lightly, I slipped deep, extremely deep into my head space, no one knew about it! No one can ever know!