Chapter 3 - Sleepover Continued

For the rest of the night they laughed and joked then Kaminari suggested truth or dare, to which the other two males agreed to. After a while of playing the game, Kirishima asked to Bakugou "Truth or dare" who responded with "dare" Kirishima gave Kaminari a daring look to which Kaminari chuckled while Bakugou sat confused. "What was that about?" Bakugou asked confused, Kirishima turned to him "I dare you to~ kiss Kaminari" Bakugou sat startled and in shock for a few minutes and blushed "w-what?" he asked shyly "I said~ kiss Kaminari"

"C'mon Bakugou! A dare is a dare!" Kaminari exclaimed this caused Bakugou to blush more, the blush now being visible to the other two males in front of him making the pair chuckle. The ash blond sighed not expecting that to be his dare. He went to the blond and looked at him sheepishly before kissing him, the blond smiled against his lips and kissed back. Kirishima quickly took a picture of this and set it as his home screen. Bakugou pulled away from Kaminari for Kirishima to turn his head and kiss him, the ash blond widened his eyes in shock and blushed almost as brightly as Kirishima's hair before kissing back, Kaminari took a picture of this and saved it as his home screen.

Once Kirishima broke the kiss the ash blond looked away covering his mouth. "Tch." Is all he could say to the pair. Then Kirishima whispered something to Kaminari making him smile and nod in agreement.

"Hey Bakugou?" Kirishima said in a slightly more serious tone causing the explosive blond to look at him "yeah?" he responed with.

"Me and Kaminari have something to tell you..."

--------------------------x--------------------------

H

ey guys!!!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday something came up! Anyway Hope you enjoyed reading today's chapter! See you all next Monday!