Chapter 2 - The Sleepover

Class had ended and Bakugou was clearing away his things into his bag. Kirishima and Kaminari quickly threw everything in their bags and ran over to the ash blond. "BAKUGOU!" The shark toothed red head yelled causing the male to jump "WHAT!?" he snapped at him. "Chill bro, we just wanted to know if you wanted to come to my place for a sleepover, we can get to know each other!" the electric user announced and gained a grunt and a nod from the explosive boy. 

As they walked him the two smaller males laughed and joked while Bakugou either rolled his eyes or sighed at the bad jokes that managed to make him chuckle. As they reached Denki's home he cautiously walked in making sure his dad wasn't home, he sighed in relief and lead the two other males to his room.

They entered his room. His room was decorated pink and purple with multiple girl things laying around "What is this? Your sister's room?!" The loud blond stated "no, my parents wanted a girl, my mom can't have kids anymore, something went wrong during my pregnancy. My mom's backed off a bit now though, she's come to terms with it, my dad? I just hope he doesn't come home tonight" the smaller blond said starting to shake. Kirishima held him and calmed him, whilst Bakugou blew up with rage.

"DON'T JUST TAKE THEIR SHIT YOU IDIOT!" Bakugou yelled in rage "YOU ARE UNIQUE AND YOUR OWN DAMN PERSON! SCREW THEM IF THEY WANT YOU TO CHANGE!!" he huffed while the two males looked at him in sheer shock, not expecting such words to come from him. The blond then continued "if they get on your back... my place is always open" he said almost shyly causing the smaller blond to tear up and run over to him bringing him into a tight embrace. He hugged him back for a short while before pushing him off "I don't do sappy shit. BUT IF YOU MENTION THIS TO ANYONE, I WON'T HESITATE BLOWING YOUR DUMB ASSES SKY HIGH!" The two males shared a look and chuckled, their minds drifting to a dirtier mind set. "HEY! What's so funny." The blond asked. "Oh, you would love to blow our asses huh?" The smaller blond said in a slightly seductive tone causing the other blond to blush a little "you dirty little shits" he chuckled.