Chapter 14 - Love and Affection

*Bakugou POV*

Kirishima and I kept tight hold of Kaminari, never wanting to release him from our hold, terrified he's be ripped away again.

"Your dad fled Kami.." I said quietly, this causing Kaminari to tense up, so much so that both me and Kirishima could feel it.

"What.." was all he said to us.

"We've searched for him and there is a warrant out for his arrest, the police and pros believe that he's fled the country... they suspect after he handed you off was when he left, no traces.."

*Kaminari's POV*

I stared blankly at the cieling hearing this, he escaped. That god damn nightmare of a man got away, he was free, on the loose. He could come back for me at any point, I could never be safe what was I thinking.

My breathing picked up, becoming short and heavy, my eyes became teary, my mind was racing. I quickly sat up groaning loudly in pain and gripping my chest trying as hard as I could to get a breath of air in. Why, why did this have to happen, why can't I be happy, why did this demon have to keep lurking around. Why was he the one who controlled my life?!

"Kami, shh baby boy its ok, it'll be alright" Kirishima spoke in a soft tone, rubbing small circles over my back while Katsuki held my hands.

I looked at them shaking their hands off. "Ok? Nothing is ok! Nothing will ever be ok!!" I looked away from them, not thinking clearly and knowing it, but I couldn't calm down, not when he was still out there, god knows where!

"Kami-" Bakugou began to speak but I immediately shut him down.

"Nothing. Nothing is ok... you can't change that. Saying those things won't change the fact that I'm trapped in a never ending cycle of abuse!! For all we know he could be in this damn hospital!" I swung my legs over the bed trying to get up, evidently failing to the males beside me who managed to get me back in bed.

A nurse came in and injected a sedative into my IV, while i was unaware and spiraling one of them had pressed the call button. I teared up and clenched my fists.

"It's alright, its just going to help you calm down.. you have stitches baby boy, you could open them moving so much" Bakugou explained to me, rubbing his thumbs over my knuckles.

I yanked my hands away "out.."

"What?" they both looked at me confused.

"Get out!!" I yelled, glaring at the two.

They looked at each other before kissing my head softly and quietly telling me that they loved me, before leaving.

I was once again, alone, as I always had been...

I curled up hugging myself tightly, I hadn't realized it but I had tears streaming down my face, when did I start crying..?

*Bakugou's POV*

I walked quietly alongside kirishima, I felt his hand brush over mine before he took hold of it.

"I shouldn't have said anything, he's not in the right frame of mind to be on his own Ei.. he needs us more than ever right now and he's in there suffering alone..."

Kirishima nodded at my words "right now there's nothing we can do but respect his wishes, we didn't go through what he did, he needs time to come to terms with it.. all we can do is support him."

I sighed heavily and tightened my grip on his hand "then the least we could do right now is go to my place, get him some clean clothes, a home cooked meal and his stuffie.."

With that said, we walked out and headed to my place to gather the items.

*Kaminari's POV*

I soon stopped crying, too exhausted to care anymore. I wiped the tears from my face and took a shaky breath, I looked to the right of me, looking out the window.

I became lost in though, my mind still racing as I stared at the bright blue sky just out of reach.

----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

Sorry I haven't been keeping to my posting, I know I've probably said every excuse under the sun but I do have more free time now on a Sunday and Monday and will be looking at posting every so often on one of those days, hope you enjoy today's chapter, it's been long awaiting and I do apologize for the long wait, if you guys have any ideas what to bring into the next chapter, feel free to comment it and maybe you'll see a few of your ideas in the future!

Thanks for all of your support and I'll see you in the next chapter!