Part 1:4

edited 27/11 2023

◇──◆──◇──◆

EXT. INDIAN SLUM -​ NIGH

TA LITTLE GIRL runs through the crowd, trying to force a way through.

INT. SHACK ​- NIGHT

A tiny shack. The LITTLE GIRL runs up the steps, only to be stopped by an attending woman. Then, the LITTLE GIRL spots him. BRUCE BANNER, their LOCAL doctor.

ATTENDING WOMAN: What are doing here?! Get out! You shouldn't be here!

LITTLE GIRL: I have to see the doctor! It's my father!

BANNER: Calm down. What's wrong?

LITTLE GIRL: My father --

Banner looks behind him seeing how the girl is staring at a few people, lying down, looking very sick.

BANNER: Is he like them?

The LITTLE GIRL holds out the money.

LITTLE GIRL: Please.

"That poor girl, you have to help her!" Molly exclaimed 

EXT. SLUMS ​- CONTINUOUS

Banner and the LITTLE GIRL hastily run nearly to the edge of town. The LITTLE GIRL gets ahead of herself. Banner spots local government car, he turns around, blocking any view of him.

EXT/INT. LITTLE GIRL'S SHACK ​- NIGHT

Banner quickly follows the LITTLE GIRL inside her house. As he walks in, the LITTLE GIRL ESCAPES THROUGH THE WINDOW. Banner is left standing there like a dumbass.

BANNER: Should have got paid up front, Banner.

Laughter could be heard in the hall, along with some confused looks as to why the little girl ran away.

Natasha then appears from behind the curtains. Banner turns around, quietly.

NATASHA: You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle.

"Why should you be avoiding stress?" A 4th year asked

"You will find out in a bit."

BANNER: Avoiding stress isn't the secret.

NATASHA: Then, what is it? Yoga?

"I still think it is weed." Anna said
Bruce just rolled his eyes at the teen.

BANNER: You brought me to the edge of the city, smart. I uh -- assume the whole place is surrounded?

NATASHA: Just you and me.

BANNER: And your actress buddy, is she a spy too? Do they start that young?

NATASHA: I did.

Lily scoffed if Natasha had been a spy she surely would have know.

While some people sent calculated looks towards the red head many of them believing she was lying.

BANNER: Who are you?

NATASHA: Natasha Romanoff.

BANNER: Are you here to kill me, Miss Romanoff? Because that's not gonna work out for everyone.