Part 1:14

edited 12/04 2024

◇──◆──◇──◆

INT. ARMORY, CARRIER

Coulson makes his way over to the armory door. Over the intercom...

INTERCOM VOICE We've got perimeter breach. Hostiles are in SHIELD gear. Call out to every junction.

Coulson pushes down on a switch and scans his eyeball.

INT. WISHBONE LAB, CARRIER - MOMENTS LATER

Hulk and Thor crash through the floor of the Wishbone lab. Thor lays on the ground, he looks up, and Hulk grabs him by the throat.

INT. BRIDGE, CARRIER -

Fury, Hill, and other agents are shooting toward Loki's men. The place is chaotic. Brige Techs are taking cover and hiding from gunfire. Over the intercom...

INTERCOM VOICE We've got the Hulk and Thor on Research Level Four. Levels Two and Three are gone.

MARIA HILL Sir, the Hulk will tear this place apart!

FURY Get his attention.

MARIA HILL (into earpiece) Escort 6-Oh, proceed to Wishbone and...

EXT. FIGHT JET, HELICARRIER

A fighter jet is slowly pulling up to the helicarrier.

MARIA HILL (over jet radio) ...engage hostile. Don't get too close.

YOUNG SHIELD PILOT Copy.

The jet flies to where Hulk and Thor are fighting, seemingly evenly matched.

YOUNG SHIELD PILOT Target acquired. Target engaged.

He fires his guns toward Hulk. The barrage of bullets bounce off of Hulk. He roars, running at the window. Hulk crashes through it, leaping at the jet. Target angry. Target angry. Hulk lands on the nose of the jet and tears at the metal as it swerves in the air. The pilot tries to eject himself but the Hulk grabs him and throws him off to the side. The pilot's parachute opens and the plane explodes, sending Hulk plummeting to the earth.

ENGINE 3, HELICARRIER - MOMENTS LATER

Iron Man saws off pieces of debris with a laser. He jumps on them, knocking them off the rotors. A pair of Loki's men engage, one throws a grenade. Cap jumps into the air and slaps it away. He land back on the carrier and fights them off, standing close to the lever. He ends up throwing one of the men off the carrier. Cap jumps onto a catwalk, picks up a machine gun, and begins firing at the last man.

INT. BRIDGE, CARRIER

Fury is still shooting at the enemies.

FURY (to himself) They are not getting through here so what the

Barton fires arrows from above and they explode. He fires another which hits the control panel. Fury sees him and begins to shoot, while the arrow, having hit a plug, hacks the helicarrier systems, causing a second engine to malfunction, it's dead.