Part 1:10

edited 6/4 2024

◇──◆──◇──◆

EXT. HELICARRIER, SKIES - NIGHT 73

The helicarrier flies through the clouds.

74 INT. HALL, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS 74

Loki is escorted down the halls by a troop of armed guards. He walks past a window -- the wishbone lab, where Banner is working. Loki smiles through the window at him. Banner removes his glasses and rubs his temples.

75 INT. CYLINDRICAL GLASS CAGE, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS 75

Loki is locked in a cylindrical glass cage. Fury walks inand over to a control panel.

FURY In case it's unclear, you try to escape- you so much as scratch that glass --Fury pushes a button and the floor beneath the cell drops away to nothing, the wind screams. --Thirty thousand feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?-- He pushes a button and closes the floor. He gestures first to Loki.--Ant.-- (gestures to panel)-- Boot.

LOKI It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me.

FURY Built for something a lot stronger than you.

LOKI Oh I've heard.

INT. CONFERENCE TABLE, BRIDGE, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS

On the glass table a monitor is up -- Loki on it, watching it is Natasha. As Loki talks she looks up at Banner. Banner looks at her, smirking about her cage comment earlier....A mindless beast- makes play he's still a man...We see Thor listen intently....How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?

FURY (V.O)How desperate am I?...

INT. CYLINDRICAL GLASS CAGE, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS (NIGHT)

Fury moves toward the cage slowly....You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

LOKI Ooh. It burns you to have come so close, to have the Tesseract, to have power- unlimited power, and for what? (smiles and faces the camera) A...

INT. BRIDGE, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS

Hill is watching Loki on a screen too....warm light for all mankind to share?

INT. CYLINDRICAL GLASS CAGE, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS (NIGHT)

Loki faces Fury again. And then to be reminded what real power is.

Fury smiles.

FURY Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something.

"Good one" Ginny said

Fury exits.