part 1:7

◇──◆──◇──◆

INT. BRIDGE, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS 

MALE AGEN: (O.S)Reflection panels engaged.

FURY(to Steve and Banner)Gentlemen.

Steve slips Ivanna the ten dollars he bet earlier, in regards to nothing being able to surprise him.(to Banner)Doctor, thank you for coming.

Banner shakes Fury's hand.

"I told you never bet with Ivanna."

"Well I know that now."

BANNER: Thanks for asking nicely. So, um, how long am I staying?

FURY: Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the wind.

BANNER: Well where are you with that?

AGENT COULSON: We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones...Steve stands in the b.g. confused of what's being said.

While Coulson is talking, Natasha moves over to stand next to her daughters who are looking sadly at a computerscreen where we see Barton's face trace in progress. Shechecks the stats.

"Aww you love me" Clint said teasingly.

"I mean you are our only uncle, who else would would be our partner in crime." Anya answered smiling at her uncle, Ivanna made a sound in agreement.

Sirius and Remus had a both sad and angry look in their eyes they were supposed to be her uncle's not this murderer.

...laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears fores.

ANYA It's still not gonna find them in time.

BANNER: You have to narrow your field. How many Spectrometers do you have access to?

FURY: How many are there?

BANNER: Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the Spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for Gamma Rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?

Most of the hall looked confused

FURY: Agent Romanoffs, would you show Doctor Banner to his laboratory, please?

Natasha Anya and Ivanna walks over to Banner and they begin walking out of the bridge area.

NATASHA: You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.

BANNER Really? Do you have the com-metersixty-four?

IVANNA I'm not sure

BANNER(cutting her off)Oh you're both very young. looking at Anya and Ivanna

Natasha smiles

NATASHA Anya and Ivanna are my daughters.

Fury walks up to Hill.

FURY: Hill, did you tell the council that Barton had been compromised?