Part 1:8

◇──◆──◇──◆

INT. BRIDGE, CARRIER - DAY 52

Coulson and Steve are standing in the bridge, just waiting.

AGENT JASPER SITWELL is in the b.g. running the face trace

.AGENT COULSON I mean, if it's not too much trouble.

STEVE No-no, it's fine.

The people who understood that they were talking about the trading cards laughed, while all the Avengers had sad looks on their faces.

AGENT COULSON It's a vintage set. Took me a couple of years to collect the mall. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges but

AGENT JASPER SITWELL We got a hit. Sixty seven percent match. Wait- cross-match, seventy-nine percent.

AGENT COULSON Location?

AGENT JASPER SITWELL Stuttgart, Germany. Twenty eight, Königstraße. He's not exactly hiding.

"He must not be a very good villain, if he wasn't hiding." Lucius said in a degrading tone.

"Well what is the point in hiding if you want to be found." Thor said in a sharp tone it was clear that he didn't like the way the man spoke about Loki, villian or not he was his brother.

FURY Captain, you're up. Steve nods and walks off.

41.53 EXT. FANCY BUILDING, STUTTGART - NIGHT 53

A busy street. Cars pull up and drop off fancy guests

.54 INT. FANCY BUILDING - CONTINUOUS 54

String quartet No. 13 is playing in a large ballroom filled with people talking, mingling

.55 INT. ROOM, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS 55

 Steve walks through a door and in a case is the new and improved

CAPTAIN AMERICA suit. He walks over to it and stares.

56 EXT. GUARDED BUILDING - CONTINUOUS 56

Two guards outside are shot down with arrows while securing the building.

57 EXT. QUINJET, SKIES - CONTINUOUS 57

The quinjet is speeding across the cloudy skies, making itsway to Germany.

58 EXT. DOOR, GUARDED BUILDING - CONTINUOUS 58

Barton and some men rush over to a door with a scanner on the side. They prepare to break in.

                                              59 INT. FANCY BUILDING - CONTINUOUS 59

Loki walks down some stairs from a balcony.

GALA SCIENTIST is at a podium talking. Loki hits a man with his scepter, knocking him to the floor. The guests stop and stare in awe. Loki swiftly grabs the GALA SCIENTIST -- flips him onto a statue and then uses a device to bore into his eye. The guests scatter in horror, screaming, running away as Loki smiles menacingly.