part 1:5

edited 13/1 2024

◇──◆──◇──◆

INT. OCEAN -​ NIGHT

Out in the Atlantic Ocean, TONY STARK, in his IRON MAN suit, is cutting a PIPELINE TRANSPORT with a laser cutter coming from his hand. He then places a STARK ENERGY REACTOR. It lights up. IRON MAN rockets out of the water and flies towards STARK TOWER.

"that is so cool!" A young Gryffindor exclaimed. Tony had a proud smirk on his face

TONY: You're good on this end. The rest is up to you.

PEPPER POTT: Son the other line You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?

INSIDE THE SUIT PEPPER APPEARS ON HIS HUD MONITOR. 

TONY: Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy.

Hermione had a look of disbelief on her face

PEPPER: Wow. So maybe our reactor takes over and it actually works?

TONY: I assume. Light her up.

As IRON MAN flies to the STARK TOWER BUILDING, the power is switched on and the STARK sign LIGHTS UP.

PEPPER: How does it look?

TONY: Like Christmas, but with more -- me.

PEPPER: Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I can do some more tomorrow. I'm working on the zoning for the next billboards.

TONY: Pepper, you're killing me. Remember? Enjoy the moment.

PEPPER: Then get in here and I will.

TONY arrives at his skyscraper penthouse and is in the process of taking off his IRON MAN suit through a hi-tech gauntlet of gadgets.

JARVIS: Sir, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line.

TONY: I'm not in. I'm actually out.

JARVIS: Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting.

TONY: Close the line Jarvis. I got a date.

INT. TONY'S PENTHOUSE ​- NIGHT

PEPPER POTTS stares up at the monitors of the reactor device.

PEPPER: Levels are holding steady -- I think.

TONY: Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question: how does it feel to be a genius?

PEPPER: Well, ha, I really wouldn't know now, would I?

TONY: What do you mean? All this came from you.

PEPPER: No. All this came from that. 

Points to the energy in his chest plate.

TONY: Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower is your baby. Give yourself -- twelve percent of the credit.

Ivanna gave Tony a look, "Tell me you did not just say that!" Tony looked down as Ivanna threw a pillow at him
"Hey!"