TWO

Having a part of her

"have you decide what to do?" you shook your head as you sip on your coffee "no i think my money is enough to keep me alive for the whole 2 years until I'm finally dead" you joke that earns a death glare from her.

"I'll murder that small bean first before you get to die i swear y/n if you ever tried to hurt your self even just a small cut I'll kill her" you laugh a little and salute to her
"eye eye captain Rosé" you become serious again as you think of her " how is she? Do you have any news about her?"

Rosé tss at you as she slam her hands on the desk "quit asking about her!! Forget about her!! She's not even worth it" shaking your head and bit your lip just to stop your tears from falling "i miss her so much" she breath out and nod before she rolled her eyes at you " she's with somi i saw her visiting somi here they're on the tiktok making freaking Ewwy videos and  challengs you know they came back again i also heard they'll be making vlog but dont watch that don't you ever watched her again!!! Even if I'm not watching I'm telling you if you watch her I'll stop talking to you and I'll get revenge on that freaking human if you can still call her that"

You close your eyes as tears start to fall down on your cheeks " i see she seems okay she seems fine without me" you stare at your nails "3 years and it was all nothing for her chae tell me what did i do wrong? Did i overdo it?" she sigh

" stop crying or else I'll fly there with you, look you didn't do anything wrong nor overdo it its just enough if I'm not in love I'll surely fall for you" you looked back at her
"with lisa?" you teased
"yeah with li- NO!!" she rolled her eyes at you as you start to laugh at her hahah you just got her good.

"stop it y/n" she shoot you with her death stares " i swear if you don't stop i--" you cutted her and raise your hand as if you were surrendering at her. " okay okay geez I'll stop"

"you Better be, i have to go mom's said she'll give you some food you must eat it you can't just starve your self to death because that freaking small bean was happy eating her somi i mean her food with somi don't be stupid I'll call you later okay dont be silly" you nod and smile at her

"i know I know you don't have to tell me thank you" she just humm before she turn of the video call. You sigh as you stare at turn off screen of your i pod.

Now you feel alone again,

Its been three weeks since you went back to 
Australia and during those weeks you just stayed inside your house, crying and just sleeping, you even barely eat because you can't even munch a single food its like your only forcing your self to eat because you have to live.

Everything you do even if its not connected to her you still remember her, when you try to watch the tv you remember her and end up searching for her so you just plugged out your tv, when you try to listen to music you ended up remembering her and how she love music and your Spotify is full of twice song and her play list so you uninstall that app, when you try to read you remember her again.

Even when you saw a pen and notebook you still remember her and how she doodles on her notebooks. You remember her in every little things that you do.

You'll be lying if you said your not hoping to one day she'll come at your door begging for you to come back. You wanna hate her you want to get mad at her so that you could help yourself to move on. But you cant.

You love her so much that even if she hurt you, you'll still accept her if ever she  knock on your door or just ring up your phone, you'll forget everything and just start again with her.

You don't believe that she didn't love you or that she don't love you anymore because you feel it when she's lying to you she was very open when it comes to her feelings and before that night you have been on a call with her and everything just fine then, you knew some things wrong with her but you accept her and her silence.